Document › Details
Fluidigm Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Introduces High-Parameter Maxpar Mass Cytometry Panels for Immuno-Oncology Research". South San Francisco, CA.
A comprehensive and flexible approach to deeply profile T cell phenotypes and function in immune checkpoint response
Fluidigm Corporation (NASDAQ:FLDM) today announced the introduction of a modular set of high-parameter Maxpar® mass cytometry panels for immuno-oncology research. Designed for use with Helios™ and CyTOF® systems, the Immuno-Oncology Maxpar Panels enable researchers to simultaneously profile T cell subpopulations across 34 highly informative markers to comprehensively identify all major T cell subsets, measure checkpoint molecule expression, identify activation states and determine homing status.
Provided as a modular panel system, these panels can be easily combined for complete coverage. Individual panel sets can also be further customized with additional markers for specific research needs. With access to over 600 commercially available pre-conjugated antibodies and custom conjugation options from Fluidigm, this panel system is very well suited to meet the evolving needs of the cancer immunotherapy research community.
“The dynamic nature and inherent complexity of the anti-tumor immune response requires new approaches to deeply profile cell populations at single-cell resolution,” said Chris Linthwaite, President and CEO of Fluidigm. “This new set of multi-parameter panels will empower more researchers with high-dimensional tools to interrogate the tumor immune response and the tumor microenvironment, maximizing the information obtained from each precious sample.”
Mass cytometry is fast becoming an industry standard for deep cellular profiling in translational and clinical research. Referenced by hundreds of peer-reviewed publications around the world, mass cytometry uniquely expands beyond the inherent technical limitations of flow cytometry. With little to no spectral overlap, researchers can interrogate over 40 parameters simultaneously from millions of cells across both intracellular and extracellular protein markers.
“Enabling the immune system to recognize and eliminate tumors has tremendous potential to change the way cancer is treated and eventually cured,” continued Chris Linthwaite. “Using the unique power of mass cytometry, the immuno-oncology research community can identify new biomarkers and optimize the development of new cancer immunotherapies to fully realize the potential of this transformative approach to cancer care.”
Fluidigm (NASDAQ:FLDM) develops, manufactures and markets life science analytical and preparatory systems for growth markets such as single-cell biology and production genomics. We sell to leading academic institutions, clinical laboratories and pharmaceutical, biotechnology and agricultural biotechnology companies worldwide. Our systems are based on proprietary microfluidics and multiparameter mass cytometry technology and are designed to significantly simplify experimental workflow, increase throughput and reduce costs while providing excellent data quality. Fluidigm products are provided for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
We use our website (www.fluidigm.com), corporate Twitter account (@fluidigm), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Fluidigm) and LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/fluidigm-corporation) as channels of distribution of information about our products, our planned financial and other announcements, our attendance at upcoming investor and industry conferences and other matters. Such information may be deemed material information, and we may use these channels to comply with our disclosure obligations under Regulation FD. Therefore, investors should monitor our website and our social media accounts in addition to following our press releases, SEC filings, public conference calls and webcasts.
Maxpar, Helios, CyTOF, Fluidigm and the Fluidigm logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fluidigm Corporation.
Senior Director, Marketing
650 737 4190
Record changed: 2016-12-23
More documents for Fluidigm (Group)
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (2/23/17). "Press Release: Fluidigm to Present at Cowen and Company 37th Annual Health Care Conference". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces Q4 and Full Year 2016 Financial Results". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Introduces a New Medium-cell High-throughput Integrated Fluidic Circuit with Higher Single-cell Capture Performance on the C1". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/29/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm to Present at Piper Jaffray 28th Annual Healthcare Conference". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Corporation Adopts Tax Benefit Preservation Plan to Protect Its Net Operating Loss Carryforwards". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/9/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm and GenomOncology Partner to Provide Automated Oncology NGS Library Preparation With Molecular Interpretation and Reporting". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (11/3/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces Third Quarter Financial Results and Hosts Conference Call for Investors". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/12/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Announces Preliminary Third Quarter 2016 Revenue". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Receives ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Certification at San Francisco and Singapore". South San Francisco, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]