Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/3/12). "Press Release: Increasing the Efficiency of Complex By-products Research with ACD/Structure Elucidator". Toronto.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Organisation 2||Hautes Etudes d’Ingenieur Lille, Dept of Chemistry (School of High Studies in Engineering in Lille)|
|Group||Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|Product 2||NMR spectrometer|
An intuitive interface and expert algorithms help scientists extract answers from analytical data collected from a broad array of instrument makes and types; chemical context and knowledge-sharing tools allow their expertise and findings to benefit the whole organization.
ACD/Labs is pleased to announce that the Medicinal Chemistry department of Hautes Etudes d'Ingenieur (School of High Studies in Engineering) in Lille, France, will be utilizing ACD/Structure Elucidator to help streamline ongoing research efforts.
ACD/Structure Elucidator will be used by the research laboratory of Phillipe Gautret, whose work includes the elucidation of complex by-products. Structure Elucidator is the most peer-reviewed computer-assisted structure elucidation software available today, and has proven to be immensely powerful at elucidating the complex and exotic structures formed in very low amount in some organic syntheses.
Structure Elucidator was found to be suitable for the lab's work in part due to two key features of the software: NMR spectra prediction based on structures, and concise reporting tools. The software makes it possible to predict NMR spectra, complete with chemical shifts and coupling constants, which can then be compared to experimental data to verify chemical structures. The lab also found the reporting options very valuable, as predictions, experimental results, and verifications can be quickly output with format presets, in a variety of file formats.
Dr. Gautret is confident that the use of Structure Elucidator in the lab's daily work will increase their research efficiency, both by aiding structural verification and helping to elucidate reaction mechanisms by elucidating the complex structures of some by-products.
Learn more about ACD/Structure Elucidator: www.acdlabs.com/se
Follow the regular feature, Elucidation of the Month, using Structure Elucidator: http://acdlabs.com/comm/elucidation/
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]