Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/17/11). "Press Release: LABERCA, France’s National Reference Laboratory for Food Residues and Contaminants, to Employ ACD/Labs MS Products". Toronto.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Organisation 2||LABERCA (Laboratoire d’Etude des Résidus et Contaminants dans les Aliments)|
|Product||ACD/MS Manager software|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry services (MS services)|
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs) announced today that the Laboratoire d'Etude des Résidus et Contaminants dans les Aliments (LABERCA)-the National Reference Laboratory of France's General Directorate for Food (DGAL)-for the control of banned growth promoters in cattle (including anabolic steroids) and some environmental chemical contaminants in foodstuffs of animal origin (including dioxins, PCBs, or PAH), will be implementing ACD/MS Manager and ACD/IntelliTarget across the organization.
LABERCA studies and analyzes chemical food safety from a global risk assessment perspective. Boasting one of Europe's most complete hyphenated MS analytical platforms at over 15 instruments, LABERCA is challenged by volumes of data in disparate formats. ACD/MS Manager enables processing of most major types of mass spectrometric data; unifying data processing and allowing the construction of fully searchable databases of mass spectra, simplifying the sharing of information and report generation.
Ensuring the safety of food requires speed and accuracy in detecting the presence of a large number of substances belonging to various classes. ACD/IntelliTarget rapidly checks for the presence of a defined compound, indicating either Found or Not Found, even at trace levels in complex biological matrices. This can be done with customized lists as well as commercially available databases, and can be automated to handle high-throughput monitoring of samples.
To learn more, visit www.acdlabs.com/ms.
The LABERCA is a research unit of the ONIRIS and belongs to the Ministry of Agriculture and Fishing. It is under the supervision of the DGER and the INRA (Alim H Department) for its research activities in the field of food chemical safety. It is the National Reference Laboratory for dioxins, PCB-dl, PCB-ndl, PAH, melamine and banned growth promoters in cattle (DGAl). To learn more visit www.laberca.org.
Founded in 1994, Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs) has since supplied hundreds of industrial companies and academic organizations worldwide with software to speed research. Our solutions include analytical data processing and interpretation for NMR, MS, IR, RAMAN, UV-Visible and hyphenated techniques as well as fast and accurate prediction of molecular ADME/Tox and physical properties, property-based structure design, metabolite identification, chemical nomenclature, and chemical knowledge management. ACD/Labs is committed to ongoing development and improvement of its products, constantly improving the accuracy and usability of existing functionality, while also delivering exciting and innovative new capabilities aimed at solving customers' challenges. To learn more visit www.acdlabs.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]