Document › Details
ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Galderma and ImaBiotech Develop a Long-term Alliance to Access Multimaging Services". Lille & Sophia Antipolis.
Galderma a leading pharmaceutical company in Dermatology has chosen ImaBiotech to support their drug development with innovative Multimaging™ services.
Galderma has chosen ImaBiotech’s Multimaging™ services to combine and accelerate its drug pharmacokinetic, pharmacology, toxicology and formulation phases. Multimaging™ is a combination of imaging techniques (Quantitative MALDI imaging, staining, immune-staining) associated with dedicated software. This platform has the capability to jointly study quantitatively the distribution of analytes at a cellular level. It can be used during drug discovery and development, resulting in a better and faster drug selection for clinical phase.
Galderma is interested in the capabilities of ImaBiotech’s MALDI imaging platform and would benefit from the Multimaging™ services to support their drug investigations. ImaBiotech will provide analysis of Galderma samples to investigate drug, metabolites and biomarker distribution quickly and efficiently.
Dr Laurent Hennequin, Director of Research and Dr Philippe Andres, Director of Global Evaluation, Galderma R&D “We consider ImaBiotech as a key partner to help us to visualise our compounds in skin through imaging. Knowing the challenge which is the quantification and the localization of analytes, including biomarkers, in skin, we consider that ImaBiotech technologies can lead us quicker to better and safer products.”
Dr Jonathan Stauber, CEO of ImaBiotech adds ”We are more than proud to become a partner of Galderma, world-known as a major pharmaceutical company. This new partnership is a proof that our company and its Multimaging™ technology have become key players in the Molecular imaging field in less than a year.”
Jonathan Stauber, PhD, ImaBiotech
Chief Executive Officer
T: +33 (0) 320 164 091
Philippe Andres, Galderma R&D
Director of Global Evaluation
T: +33 (0) 492 952 997
Record changed: 2016-05-01
More documents for ImaBiotech (Group)
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) Award 2016". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Signs License Agreement with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory". Lille & Berkeley, CA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s First Worldwide Patent Has Been Granted for Its Quantification Innovation in MSI". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/16). "Press Release: Imabiotech Obtain 6M€ for a New European Project in Partnership with Lille I University and Cubic Pharmaceuticals"....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (12/1/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s Multimaging Technology Chosen by Dermira for Its Skin Disposition Study". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (5/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech to Conduct Pilot Study with GSK to Assess ImaBiotech's Multimaging Technology". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/6/15). "Press Release: Iteos and ImaBiotech Awarded Grant for Tumor Microenvironment Characterization and Applications in Immuno-oncology". Gosselies & Loos....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Hires Stefan Linehan as North American Director". Cambridge, MA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (7/10/13). "Press Release: Servier and ImaBiotech Collaboration for the Implementation of a MALDI Imaging Platform Using Quantinetix Software". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/10/13). "Press Release: Bruker and ImaBiotech Signed a Software Distribution Agreement to Promote and Distribute Quantinetix Software for Quantitative MALDI Imaging". Minneapolis, MN....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]