Document › Details
Genedata AG. (6/6/11). "Press Release: New Genedata Expressionist 7.0 for Mass Spectrometry at the 59th ASMS Conference. New Version Advances Measurement of Targeted Proteomics and Metabolomics". Denver, CO.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||Genedata Expressionist for Mass Spectrometry (s/w)|
|Product 2||multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) technology|
|Person||Pfannes, Othmar (Genedata 200406 CEO)|
|Person 2||Kurz, Allison (Genedata 201004 Marketing & Communication)|
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and life science research, today announced Genedata Expressionist 7.0 for Mass Spectrometry at the 59th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry. A complete, enterprise-level solution for managing and analyzing massive amounts of mass spectrometry (MS) data, Genedata Expressionist 7.0 advances quantitative measurement of proteomics with support for Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) as well as of metabolomics with support for infusion approaches. Unicode support of special characters in experiment names or annotations (including Japanese) and improved handling of multiplex experiments are also among the latest enhancements. Genedata Expressionist 7.0 will be previewed at the 59th ASMS Conference at the Colorado Convention Center (Booth 89; June 5-9).
Genedata Expressionist 7.0 reflects a number of customer-centric advancements such as specific Unicode support for Asia/Pacific markets. Integrating and analyzing a wide variety of proteomics and metabolomics workflows, Genedata Expressionist processes large experimental data sets from all major vendors and technology platforms - regardless of data formats. The system's powerful data analysis and management capabilities are magnified with comprehensive, interactive visualizations at every processing step. The release of Genedata Expressionist 7.0 advances these capabilities and addresses researchers' demands for enhanced support of MRM- and infusion-derived data.
Complete MRM Support for Powerful Targeted Proteomics
Genedata Expressionist demonstrates the Genedata commitment to providing an MS vendor-independent, computational platform that processes all types of data formats. With robust support of MRM data loads and visualizations, the new system enhancements include innovative capabilities for annotation of MRM transitions; novel grid alignment and peak detection activities; and MRM peak exports.
The system also advances metabolomics profiling with improved support of infusion data. Adduct detection is provided for 1D as well as 2D data, and 1D- and 2D- peak clusters are intuitively visualized in multi-color formats. Improved handling of multiplex experiments such as TMT and iTRAQ is realized with the ability to export data on-demand or store in tables. The Genedata Expressionist system, which includes a rich statistical toolbox for a wide range of data analysis requirements, can visualize statistically significant marker candidates on a raw data level.
"Genedata Expressionist 7.0 continues to expand the scope of proteomics and metabolomics applications. Furthermore, it is used in biologics development and manufacturing for the analysis of drug metabolism and biologics purity," said Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. "At the core of Genedata Expressionist is our innovative software technology, which allows the efficient processing and analysis of huge data sets and enables scientifically validated statistical analysis. This significantly increases the value of MS experiments while dramatically reducing data analysis costs."
Editorial Note: Genedata Expressionist 7.0 will be officially released in July 2011 and is available directly from Genedata. System demonstrations will be conducted at ASMS at Genedata Booth 89 and in the Genedata Hospitality Suite.
Genedata transforms data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and life science research, which spans target, lead, and biomarker discovery. Used by a majority of the world's top 50 pharmaceutical companies and leading research organizations, Genedata Phylosopher®, Genedata Screener®, Genedata Expressionist®, Genedata Analyst™, Genedata Selector™, and Genedata Biologics™ make research data accessible and understandable, enabling scientific discovery that fights disease and improves health worldwide. Founded in 1997, Genedata is privately held, with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland, and offices in Germany, Japan, and the US. www.genedata.com
Marketing & Communications
Phone: +41 61 511 8459
Phone: +1 508 881 3109
The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with uncertainties related to contract cancellations, developing risks, competitive factors, uncertainties pertaining to customer orders, demand for products and services, development of markets for the Company's products and services. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
All product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Genedata (Group)
-  Genedata AG. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Extends Support of MAM for Biotherapeutics Characterization". Berlin....
-  Genedata AG. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Genedata Selector 4.5 Released with Improved Performance for Genome Editing and Genome-Wide Variant Analysis Projects". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (6/28/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces Evotec Selects Genedata Screener as its Screening Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/11/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces the Release of Genedata Bioprocess – New Workflow Platform for Biopharmaceutical Development". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Boosts Speed and Accuracy of Biotherapeutics Characterization". Bethesda, MD....
-  Genedata AG. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 5.0 – Antibody Engineering and Developability Assessment Advances". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (4/21/15). "Press Release: Precision Medicine Software Genedata Profiler Launched at Bio-IT World". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (5/28/14). "Press Release: GSK Implements Genedata Biologics as Antibody Discovery Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/29/14). "Press Release: New Genedata Screener for Surface Plasmon Resonance Co-developed with AstraZeneca Announced at 2014 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (4/22/14). "Press Release: Genedata at Bio-IT World Announces tranSMART Integration with Genedata Analyst. Pfizer/Genedata Integration Project Enhances tranSMART". Basel....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]