Document › Details
Genedata AG. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Genedata Expands into United Kingdom". Basel.
|Organisation 2||Genedata Ltd.|
|Product||bioinformatics (biological software and databases)|
|Product 2||personalised medicine / precision medicine|
|Person||Pfannes, Othmar (Genedata 200406 CEO)|
Genedata Limited is established in the heart of one of the most important biopharmaceutical and biotech hubs in the world
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for biopharmaceutical and biotech research and development (R&D), today announced the establishment of Genedata Limited as a new subsidiary in the United Kingdom. The company is headed by Managing Director Kevin Teburi, a recognized expert in life science informatics. Creating the UK subsidiary reinforces Genedata’s commitment to collaborate closely with its rapidly growing client base in the UK, one of the most exciting biotech hubs in the world, in particular in the high-potential field of precision medicine.
The UK’s strong heritage in biopharmaceutical research and development and its early leadership position in precision medicine made the UK the obvious choice for the next step in Genedata’s global expansion strategy. Genedata has established a consultancy team that works closely with existing clients in the UK. Having seen major growth in the number of partners in the UK, Genedata expects new clients to add to this momentum in the very near future. The Genedata UK team is set up to support companies of all sizes across the length and breadth of the country, and is backed by the full resources of the global Genedata organization. Offering and supporting the full suite of Genedata enterprise software solutions, Genedata Limited is now perfectly poised to expand its role in the UK biopharma and biotech field.
“I have been very pleased with the growth of Genedata’s business in the United Kingdom over the last few years,” commented Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. “This is the right time to make this major investment, demonstrating our confidence and belief in the future of the UK, and fulfilling our commitment to work with our clients as closely as possible. Now that we are established in the heart of one of the most important biopharmaceutical and biotech hubs in the world, we are perfectly positioned to continue our growth trajectory and bring great value to many of the world’s leading research-based organizations.”
The first UK location for Genedata Limited is Duxford, Cambridgeshire, CB22 4QR, United Kingdom. Full location and contact details may be found on www.genedata.com.
Genedata transforms life science data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions and scientific consulting. With award-winning platforms, combined with deep domain expertise, Genedata enables dramatic increases in productivity and quality of research, development, and production. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in Switzerland and has offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan, and the United States.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with uncertainties related to contract cancellations, developing risks, competitive factors, uncertainties pertaining to customer orders, demand for products and services, development of markets for the Company's products and services. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
All product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Record changed: 2017-03-08
More documents for Genedata (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Innovations Designed to Accelerate Research, Productivity and Discovery on Display at SLAS 2017". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: SLAS2017 – Genedata Announces BMG LABTECH, Creoptix and TTP Labtech as New Ready-to-Run Partners". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/1/17). "Press Release: New Genedata Screener APC Functionality and Integration with Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE at SLAS2017". Basel & Munich....
-  Genedata AG. (1/19/17). "Press Release: Genedata Launches Data Science Services for Precision Medicine". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Extends Support of MAM for Biotherapeutics Characterization". Berlin....
-  Genedata AG. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Genedata Selector 4.5 Released with Improved Performance for Genome Editing and Genome-Wide Variant Analysis Projects". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (6/28/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces Evotec Selects Genedata Screener as its Screening Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/11/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces the Release of Genedata Bioprocess – New Workflow Platform for Biopharmaceutical Development". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Boosts Speed and Accuracy of Biotherapeutics Characterization". Bethesda, MD....
-  Genedata AG. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 5.0 – Antibody Engineering and Developability Assessment Advances". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]