Document › Details
Genedata AG. (9/25/12). "Press Release: Leco and Genedata Collaborate on Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis for High Resolution TOFMS Systems". St. Joseph, MI & Basel.
Efficient mass spectrometry data analysis capabilities now available to a broad range of pharmaceutical, industrial biotech, and life science companies
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and life science research, and LECO a global leader in analytical instrumentation and mass spectrometers, have announced their collaboration, which brings to market Genedata Expressionist® MSX software compatibility with LECO High Resolution TOFMS (HRT) instrumentation. Designed for complex sample analysis, LECO's HRT technology provides acquisition speeds of up to 200 spectra/second, mass resolution up to 100,000 FWHM, and mass accuracy less than 1 ppm. Genedata Expressionist MSX is a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for the analysis of mass spectrometry data generated in metabolomics experiments.
"For LECO customers, it will be a great advantage to be able to utilize Expressionist MSX, together with our HRT platform, in their metabolomics applications," said Dr. Jeff Patrick, director of Marketed Technology, LECO Separation Science. "We understand the unique challenges of metabolomics, and we are proud to provide instrumentation with the speed, sensitivity, resolution, and data-handling tools necessary to meet these challenges head-on. We look forward to a continued collaboration with Genedata that will effectively leverage our mutual capabilities."
"With the ability to efficiently process raw MS data from LECO instrumentation, Expressionist MSX will enable scientists to quickly address a wide range of metabolomics questions, capitalizing on the high-performance of HRT output," noted Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. "Our collaboration with LECO empowers researchers and advances innovative discovery in pharmaceutical, industrial biotechnology, and life science companies."
About Genedata (www.expressionist-msx.com; www.genedata.com)
Genedata transforms data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions, which make research data accessible and understandable and research processes more efficient. These solutions are used worldwide by leading pharmaceutical, industrial and agricultural biotechnology companies as well as academic research organizations. Genedata innovations enable scientific discovery that fights disease and improves health and quality of life worldwide. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in Switzerland, and has offices in Germany, Japan, and the US.
About LECO Corporation (www.leco.com)
For more than 75 years, industries around the world have trusted LECO to deliver technologically advanced products and solutions. Today, that commitment continues with High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOFMS) for liquid and gas chromatography, as well as comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (GCxGC), all featuring easy-to-use ChromaTOF® operating software. Product lines also include high-quality analytical instrumentation, metallography and optical equipment, and consumables. LECO has over 30 subsidiaries worldwide, with additional distributors authorized to sell or service LECO products to the rest of the world.
The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with uncertainties related to contract cancellations, developing risks, competitive factors, uncertainties pertaining to customer orders, demand for products and services, development of markets for the Company's products and services. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
All product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Marketing & Communications
+41 61 511 8459
+1 508 881 3109
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Genedata (Group)
-  Genedata AG. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Extends Support of MAM for Biotherapeutics Characterization". Berlin....
-  Genedata AG. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Genedata Selector 4.5 Released with Improved Performance for Genome Editing and Genome-Wide Variant Analysis Projects". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (6/28/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces Evotec Selects Genedata Screener as its Screening Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/11/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces the Release of Genedata Bioprocess – New Workflow Platform for Biopharmaceutical Development". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Boosts Speed and Accuracy of Biotherapeutics Characterization". Bethesda, MD....
-  Genedata AG. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 5.0 – Antibody Engineering and Developability Assessment Advances". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (4/21/15). "Press Release: Precision Medicine Software Genedata Profiler Launched at Bio-IT World". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (5/28/14). "Press Release: GSK Implements Genedata Biologics as Antibody Discovery Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/29/14). "Press Release: New Genedata Screener for Surface Plasmon Resonance Co-developed with AstraZeneca Announced at 2014 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo". Boston, MA....
-  Genedata AG. (4/22/14). "Press Release: Genedata at Bio-IT World Announces tranSMART Integration with Genedata Analyst. Pfizer/Genedata Integration Project Enhances tranSMART". Basel....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]