Document › Details
Genedata AG. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Extends Support of MAM for Biotherapeutics Characterization". Berlin.
|Product||Genedata Expressionist for Mass Spectrometry (s/w)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry-based analysis of biopharmaceutical|
|Person||Pfannes, Othmar (Genedata 200406 CEO)|
Genedata significantly improves support of Multi-Attribute Methods (MAM), extends quantification functionalities, and provides new reporting capabilities in its leading software platform for the characterization of biopharmaceuticals.
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and development, today announced the release of version 10.5 of its market-leading mass spectrometry software platform Genedata Expressionist®. This latest version delivers important new features, in particular support of the application of multi-attribute methods (MAMs) for the characterization of biotherapeutics. Release 10.5 will be demonstrated in September at the Bioanalytical and Formulation Summit in Berlin, Germany and at the CASSS mass spectrometry meeting, the 13th Symposium on the Practical Application of Mass Spectrometry in the Biotechnology Industry, in San Diego, USA.
Genedata Expressionist addresses rapidly evolving needs in major biopharmaceutical R&D organizations to automate complex data analysis processes for mass spectrometry, a key technology for biotherapeutics characterization. Building on valuable new features introduced earlier, such as the quantification of intact proteins by UV and the introduction of vector graphics for the production of visually appealing reports, Release 10.5 of Genedata Expressionist offers:
Extended support of MAMs for biotherapeutics characterization, e.g.
Absent/present search with advanced peak filtering options (e.g. intensity, charge state)
Automated recognition and reporting of unexpected spectral features
Fully automated MAM execution ready to be deployed in quality control (QC) and production
Improved quantification capabilities, e.g.
Multiple calibration curves
Quantification through external and internal standards
Quantification of modifications by protein sequence location
Improved customization of plots and reports, e.g.
Peak annotations & quantification can be exchanged between UV and MS traces
Enhanced layout options for the generation of custom reports
Enriched vector graphics figure exportation
Genedata Expressionist was initially designed over ten years ago as a flexible, MS instrument- and vendor-independent software platform for proteomics and metabolomics, and has continually evolved as a highly scalable system with a special emphasis on harmonizing and automating complex data analysis workflows related to biotherapeutics characterization. GxP-compliant, the end-to-end enterprise software platform integrates state-of-the-art algorithms, intuitive visualizations, and straightforward reporting functionality for quick decision-making, as well as data and method management capabilities that enable reproducible, high-quality results with significant time and cost savings.
“I am very pleased about the latest edition of Genedata Expressionist, facilitating the adoption of MS-based monitoring in production and QC,” said Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. “Our focus remains on making the complete MS-based biotherapeutics characterization process from research to production as efficient as possible and enabling effective decision-making based on quality results. We are committed to further investing significant development resources in close collaboration with our partners to bring well-characterized biotherapeutics to market as quickly as possible.”
Genedata transforms data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions, which make research data accessible and understandable and research processes more efficient. These solutions are used worldwide by leading pharmaceutical, industrial, and agricultural biotechnology companies as well as academic research organizations. Genedata innovations enable scientific discovery that fights disease and improves health and quality of life worldwide. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in Switzerland, and has offices in Germany, Japan, and the US. www.genedata.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn
Record changed: 2016-10-20
More documents for Genedata (Group)
-  Genedata AG. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Genedata Expands into United Kingdom". Basel....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Innovations Designed to Accelerate Research, Productivity and Discovery on Display at SLAS 2017". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: SLAS2017 – Genedata Announces BMG LABTECH, Creoptix and TTP Labtech as New Ready-to-Run Partners". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/1/17). "Press Release: New Genedata Screener APC Functionality and Integration with Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE at SLAS2017". Basel & Munich....
-  Genedata AG. (1/19/17). "Press Release: Genedata Launches Data Science Services for Precision Medicine". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Genedata Selector 4.5 Released with Improved Performance for Genome Editing and Genome-Wide Variant Analysis Projects". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (6/28/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces Evotec Selects Genedata Screener as its Screening Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/11/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces the Release of Genedata Bioprocess – New Workflow Platform for Biopharmaceutical Development". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Boosts Speed and Accuracy of Biotherapeutics Characterization". Bethesda, MD....
-  Genedata AG. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 5.0 – Antibody Engineering and Developability Assessment Advances". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]