Document › Details
Genedata AG. (1/19/17). "Press Release: Genedata Launches Data Science Services for Precision Medicine". Basel.
|Product||Data Science Services (Genedata)|
|Product 2||Genedata Profiler™ (s/w)|
|Person||Pfannes, Othmar (Genedata 200406 CEO)|
New consulting service offers omic data analysis expertise on demand, enabling organizations to benefit from Genedata’s extensive experience in the context of pharmaceutical R&D projects – even without licensing Genedata software.
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for pharmaceutical research and development (R&D), today announced the launch of Data Science Services, offering on-demand, project-based expertise in omic data analysis and interpretation for the rapidly evolving field of precision medicine.
Data Science Services allows pharmaceutical R&D organizations to quickly derive scientifically- and commercially-critical conclusions from their omics-based patient profiling projects, without having to invest in software infrastructure or data analysis resources. Extensive experience of 20 years working with leading R&D organizations and the world’s top biopharmaceutical companies, coupled with the industry-leading Genedata Profiler™ platform, ensures that data science projects are executed efficiently and cost-effectively. Data Science Services clients will benefit from the transparent reporting of actionable results, enabling informed decision-making for biopharmaceutical R&D.
Genedata recognized that many companies need sophisticated analyses of their omic data in their precision medicine projects. To meet this need, Genedata has extended its business model to offer access to its scientific expertise via Data Science Services. Genedata’s experienced team of Ph.D. level biologists, bioinformaticians, and statisticians now offers in-depth analyses of omic data in close collaboration with scientists from client organizations.
Data Science Services helps pharma, biotech and other organizations to integrate and analyze complex and challenging omics-related projects such as mode-of-action, large-scale genotyping, pharmacogenomics, patient stratification, and biomarker discovery studies. The service offers detailed analyses and scientifically founded results interpretation of data from next-generation sequencing, microarray, real time-PCR, and other genomic technologies, as well as other omics such as proteomics and metabolomics, in conjunction with clinical and phenotypic data. Data Science Services scientists are experienced in a range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiovascular medicine, neurology and diabetes.
Powered by the Genedata Profiler enterprise software platform, which is used by many research organizations for translational and clinical research, Data Science Services provides organizations with comprehensive, actionable analyses that range from the initial planning and experimental design, through pre-processing and data curation, to statistical analysis and scientific interpretation of the results.
As needed, Genedata can also grant access for scientists at client organizations to the Genedata Profiler platform during the project to enable efficient and effective scientific collaboration while ensuring compliance with data privacy (such as HIPAA and EU GDPR), data standards (including CDISC), and GxP regulations.
“With our Data Science Services offering, we offer a full continuum of high quality, science-focused data analysis capabilities”, commented Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. “This continuum gives organizations great flexibility to scale their omic data analysis, maximize the value of their investment in data generation, and overcome operational bottlenecks. Clients can choose to take advantage of Data Science Services without investing directly in software infrastructure.”
Genedata transforms life science data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions and scientific consulting. With award-winning platforms, combined with deep domain expertise, Genedata enables dramatic increases in productivity and quality of research, development, and production. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in Switzerland and has offices in Germany, Japan, and the US.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
The statements in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including risks associated with uncertainties related to contract cancellations, developing risks, competitive factors, uncertainties pertaining to customer orders, demand for products and services, development of markets for the Company's products and services. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
All product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Record changed: 2017-01-26
More documents for Genedata (Group)
-  Genedata AG. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Genedata Expands into United Kingdom". Basel....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Innovations Designed to Accelerate Research, Productivity and Discovery on Display at SLAS 2017". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: SLAS2017 – Genedata Announces BMG LABTECH, Creoptix and TTP Labtech as New Ready-to-Run Partners". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/1/17). "Press Release: New Genedata Screener APC Functionality and Integration with Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE at SLAS2017". Basel & Munich....
-  Genedata AG. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Extends Support of MAM for Biotherapeutics Characterization". Berlin....
-  Genedata AG. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Genedata Selector 4.5 Released with Improved Performance for Genome Editing and Genome-Wide Variant Analysis Projects". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (6/28/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces Evotec Selects Genedata Screener as its Screening Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/11/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces the Release of Genedata Bioprocess – New Workflow Platform for Biopharmaceutical Development". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Boosts Speed and Accuracy of Biotherapeutics Characterization". Bethesda, MD....
-  Genedata AG. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 5.0 – Antibody Engineering and Developability Assessment Advances". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]