Document › Details
Gilson, Inc.. (6/17/11). "Press Release: Gilson, Inc. Announces the Release of the Gilson LC/MS Purification System. Mass Targeted Fraction Collection from the Purification Experts". Middleton, WI.
|Product||Gilson LC/MS Purification System|
|Product 2||Trilution® LC software|
|Person||El Sayed, Atika (Gilson 201106 CEO)|
Gilson, Inc., an industry leader in purification systems for HPLC, SPE and GPC clean-up, introduces the latest in mass spec technology to the industry leading purification platforms. Developed for Preparative HPLC, the Gilson LC/MS Purification System combines best-in-class mass spectrometry with the most reliable liquid handling, injection and fraction collection platforms on the market today.
Gilson has taken the Trilution LC platform, a software package specifically designed by Gilson for preparative purification, and integrated control of the PerkinElmer FLEXAR SQ 300 MS Detector to trigger mass-based fraction collection. Conditional logic collection of Trilution LC allows for utilizing UV, DAD and/or ELSD and up to seven target masses with 1 to 3 adducts per target mass in SIM or SCAN with Extracted Ion modes, making the collection of fractions a quick and easy process.
"Mass-based purification no longer has to be an intimidating or difficult system to use." Said Atika El Sayed, CEO of Gilson, Inc. "Full control of the Flexar Detector is as simple and easy to follow as any detector in the software, but provides the specificity and efficiency of mass-based purification. Most LC/MS systems use software packages that are more focused on the MS data and in-depth control of the MS, which add a high level of complexity. Our simple-to-use Trilution software package simply treats the MS detector as it does any other detector."
Gilson, Inc. provides high quality, dependable solutions for today's demanding liquid chromatography, solid phase extraction, manual liquid handling and gel permeation chromatography clean-up requirements. Gilson has worldwide sales and service supporting the pharmaceutical, biotech, environmental, clinical, food & beverage and forensic markets. Gilson's innovative products revolutionize the lab; providing the durability, flexibility, modularity and ease-of-use the industry has come to expect from Gilson.
For more information about Gilson, Inc. products or services, visit www.gilson.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Gilson (Group)
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/29/14). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Signs Commercial Agreement with Gilson Inc. to Create New Analytical Instruments for the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industries"....
-  Gilson, Inc.. (10/11/13). "Press Release: Gilson Announces the Acquisition of Armen SAS, a Chromatography Purification Company". Middleton, WI....
-  Gilson, Inc.. (2/2/10). "Press Release: Gilson, Inc. Strategic Partnership for Mass Spectrometry". Middleton, WI....
-  Gilson, Inc.. (2/1/10). "Press Release: New Product Release at 2010 Pittsburgh Conference and Analytica". Middleton, WI....
-  PerkinElmer, Inc.. (11/18/09). "Press Release: PerkinElmer to Provide Gilson with New Mass Spectrometry Technology". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]