Document › Details
Dionex Corporation. (2/10). "Press Release: New York State Dept. of Health Chooses Dionex Acclaim Trinity P1 Column for Analysis of Melamine and Cyanuric Acid Residues". Sunnyvale, CA.
|Region||New York (federal state)|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||New York State Dept. of Health|
|Group||New York (govt region)|
|Product||Acclaim® Trinity™ P1 column|
|Product 2||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
Dionex Corporation is pleased to announce that the Wadsworth Center of the New York State Department of Health, in Albany, New York, has chosen the Dionex Acclaim® Trinity™ P1 column for a new HPLC method for the simultaneous separation of melamine and cyanuric acid residues in dairy products and pet foods. In response to the acetonitrile shortage, a successful "simple, accurate, and sensitive method" was developed on the Dionex column using methanol (replacing acetonitrile) in the mobile phase. Dr. Tran, B.N. et. al,. describes this validated method in the publication titled, Use of Methanol for the Efficient Extraction and Analysis of Melamine and Cyanuric Acid Residues in Dairy Products and Pet Foods published in J. Agric. Food Chem. 2010, 58, 101-107. It states that excellent linearity was achieved using methanol and the results are "comparable to those published by the FDA."
The Acclaim Trinity P1 column is a unique, high-efficiency, silica-based column with concurrent anion exchange, cations exchange, and reversed-phase functionality, and is designed for efficient chromatography of mixtures of basic, acidic, and neutral substances. The column chemistry is based on innovative Nanopolymer Silica Hybrid (NSH) technology developed by Dionex Corporation. The NSH technology results in particles with concurrent functionalities. The silica inner-core contains pores layered with organic material that provides both reversed-phase and anion-exchange properties. The outer surface area is modified with cation-exchange functionality. The NSH technology ensures distinctive spatial separation of the compounds via anion-exchange and adsorption at the inner-pore area, and cation-exchange at the outer-pore area. The functionality is unsurpassed because all retention mechanisms can function simultaneously, and can be controlled independently.
For more information, visit www.dionex.com or contact your local Dionex representative.
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and extraction systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries.
Acclaim is a registered trademark and Trinity is a trademark of Dionex Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]