Document › Details
[iito] Business Intelligence. (9/15/10). "Press Release: [iito] Announces Milestones for Mass Spectrometry Web Portal »Mass-Spec-Capital.com«. Opens Newsletter Archives – Launches Own Editorial Content". Bremen.
|Organisation||[iito] Business Intelligence|
|Organisation 2||IMSF (International Mass Spectrometry Foundation)|
|Product||Mass-Spec-Capital.com – [MSC] The Mass Spectrometry Web Portal|
|Product 2||gene-sensor.com – Life Sciences Business Intelligence Database and Services|
|Person||Lippold, Marcus ([iito] Business Intelligence 2002–)|
[iito] Business Intelligence, a provider of customised business intelligence solutions under the brand gene-sensor.com, announces today major milestones for its mass spectrometry web portal Mass-Spec-Capital.com. In addition, prior and future newsletters of [iito] are now accessible online and [iito] will start to feature own editorial content on all of its web portals.
Only six months after being launched in March 2010, Mass-Spec-Capital.com now has reached several important milestones. As of today the web portal
- includes more than 1.500 mass spectrometry news, completely indexed
- covers more than 1.600 organisations and more than 900 products
- contains more than 500 deals and more than 600 persons
- has a truly international readership, with nearly 100% professional visitors
- is the most comprehensive, free web portal for indexed mass spectrometry news!
Marcus Lippold, Editor of Mass-Spec-Capital.com, comments: "The idea for this project has been born exactly one year ago, when I visited the Iargest international conference on mass spectrometry, the IMSC 2009, in Bremen, Germany. We started to work on the project immediately afterwards to provide a high-quality, free web portal for the worldwide mass spectrometry community. Based on our powerful business intelligence database system "gene-sensor.com" we were able to launch the offering in record time in March 2010 at the annual meeting of the German Society for Mass Spectrometry (DGMS 2010) in Halle, Germany."
In addition, [iito] has opened its newsletter archives and all [MSC] Newsletters - based on "Mass-Spec-Capital.com" - and all [gs] Newsletters - based on "gene-sensor.com" - are now available online at www.gene-sensor.com/index.php?script=8. Forthcoming issues as well as two additional newsletters, to be launched by [iito] in 2011, will also be published online.
Furthermore, [iito] Business Intelligence today starts to provide own editorial and exclusive content, that is available nowhere else. As Mr. Lippold puts it: "Until now we have provided hand-edited, indexed industry news. Our business has been "Getting the Content out of the News" and bringing structured content to professional users of our services. These services until now relied solely on news that were publicly available somewhere else; mainly corporate press releases and web sites. As of today we will start to publish editorial notes and articles, which are the results of our own research and enquiries. At the start there will be a focus on mass spectrometry, but ultimately all life sciences areas will be included".
About [iito] Business Intelligence and "gene-sensor.com"
"gene-sensor" offers manually curated, systematically edited information for business development purposes since 2002. One can find and evaluate customers, suppliers, financing partners, and competitors in a quick and intelligent way.
All content is organised hierarchically and multiple powerful search options are available. Every week the database is updated and indexed with keywords, including complex keywords for deals and transactions.
The "gene-sensor" offering includes a customised version, ultimately competing with research reports and consultants or information brokers at a more than competitive price. Tracking of organisations (e.g., partners, key accounts, competitors) as well as product groups or regions can be included in the customised version, making "gene-sensor" a very powerful and efficient up-to-date management tool.
More information about [gs] can be found at www.gene-sensor.com
Mass-Spec-Capital.com, or [MSC], is a free web portal that is open to anybody with an interest in mass spectrometry. [MSC] covers all kinds of information with a relevance for the development and deployment of mass spectrometry. Content is included just because of relevance and inclusion is not related to any payments or advertising. Usage is unrestricted and free, without the need for user registration and accordingly no user data will be sold or marketed.
Mass-Spec-Capital.com deals with all kinds of mass spectrometers and in addition provides ample information about complementary technologies, like chromatography, laboratory automation and bioinformatics.
More information about [MSC] can be found at www.Mass-Spec-Capital.com.
[iito] Business Intelligence
Fon + 49 (0) 421-9889-173
Web: www.gene-sensor.com / www.mass-spec.capital.com
Record changed: 2015-08-11
More documents for [iito] Business Intelligence
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (12/9/15). "Press Release: Life-Sciences-UK.com Launches Today. New Business Web Portal for the UK and Irish Life Sciences Targets Decision Makers World-wide". Bremen & London....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Life-Sciences-France.com Launches Today. New Business Web Portal for the French Life Sciences Targets Decision Makers Worldwide". Bremen & Paris....
-  Lippold, Marcus. (1/30/15). "[LSE] Interview: An Exclusive Interview with Mark Bloomfield, CEO of Polyplus-transfection S.A., on the Policies of Larger Companies with Regard to IP of Smaller Firms (Part 3)"....
-  Lippold, Marcus. (1/13/15). "[LSE] Interview: An Exclusive Interview with Mark Bloomfield, CEO of Polyplus-transfection S.A., on the Policies of Larger Companies with Regard to IP of Smaller Firms (Part 2)"....
-  Lippold, Marcus. (1/13/15). "[LSE] Interview: An Exclusive Interview with Mark Bloomfield, CEO of Polyplus-transfection S.A., on the Policies of Larger Companies with Regard to IP of Smaller Firms"....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 23, December 2014). (12/14). "How to Get PR Right (by Marcus Lippold)"....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 14, March 2014). (03/14). "Mass Collaboration. With more than 150 Mass Spectrometry-oriented Business Deals in 2013, It Can Be Hard to Find Method in the Madness"....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (10/4/12). "Press Release: [iito] Is Putting Privacy and Content First. Free [iito] Web Offerings Target Senior-level Managers in the Worldwide Life Sciences Industry". Bremen....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (11/7/11). "Press Release: [iito] Completes Online B2B Offering with Launch of Free Newsletter for the European Life Sciences. Premier Issue of the [LSE] Newsletter Published Today". Bremen....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (10/11/11). "Press Release: Life-Sciences-Europe.com Launches Today. Business Web Portal for the European Life Sciences". Bremen....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]