Document › Details
[iito] Business Intelligence. (5/20/10). "Press Release: [iito] Launches Free Mass Spectrometry Newsletter. Premier Issue Right in Time for ASMS 2010 Meeting in Salt Lake City – New Service Is Based on the Web Portal www.Mass-Spec-Capital.com". Bremen.
|Region||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||[iito] Business Intelligence|
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||Mass-Spec-Capital.com – [MSC] The Mass Spectrometry Web Portal|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Lippold, Marcus ([iito] Business Intelligence 2002–)|
[iito] Business Intelligence, a provider of customised business intelligence solutions under the brand gene-sensor.com, announces today that a new, free mass spectrometry newsletter will be launched concurrently with the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS), which will take place in Salt Lake City, USA, 23-27 May 2010.
The new mass spectrometry newsletter will provide monthly news about products, people, deals and organisations. The focus is on mass spectrometry and complementary technologies like chromatography, laboratory automation and bioinformatics. Coverage is worldwide and includes companies as well as universities and other research organisations. The [MSC] Newsletter is powered by the online web portal www.Mass-Spec-Capital.com, or short: [MSC].
Subscription is for free and no personal data are required for the sign-up, just a valid e-mail address. To sign up simply go to http://www.mass-spec-capital.com/index.php?script=22
Marcus Lippold, [iito] Business Intelligence, comments: "We moved our life sciences business intelligence services, which we provide since 2002, into the mass spectrometry space very recently. Actually, the idea for the Mass-Spec-Capital.com web portal and [MSC] Newsletter has been conceived last September at the International Mass Spectrometry Conference (IMSC 2009) in Bremen, Germany, where we are located. Now, approximately nine months later, we will give birth to our newest offering, the [MSC] Newsletter! The premier issue will be launched now, right in time for the ASMS 2010 Meeting in Salt Lake City in the US."
About [iito] Business Intelligence and "gene-sensor.com"
"gene-sensor" offers manually curated, systematically edited information for business development purposes since 2002. One can find and evaluate customers, suppliers, financing partners, and competitors in a quick and intelligent way.
All content is organised hierarchically and multiple powerful search options are available. Every week the database is updated and indexed with keywords, including complex keywords for deals and transactions.
The "gene-sensor" offering includes a customised version, ultimately competing with research reports and consultants or information brokers at a more than competitive price. Tracking of organisations (e.g., partners, key accounts, competitors) as well as product groups or regions can be included in the customised version, making "gene-sensor" a very powerful and efficient up-to-date management tool.
More information about [gs] can be found at www.gene-sensor.com
Mass-Spec-Capital.com, or [MSC], is a free web portal that is open to anybody with an interest in mass spectrometry. [MSC] covers all kinds of information with a relevance for the development and deployment of mass spectrometry. Content is included just because of relevance and inclusion is not related to any payments or advertising. Usage is unrestricted and free, without the need for user registration and accordingly no user data will be sold or marketed.
Mass-Spec-Capital.com deals with all kinds of mass spectrometers and in addition provides ample information about complementary technologies, like chromatography, laboratory automation and bioinformatics.
More information about [MSC] can be found at www.Mass-Spec-Capital.com.
[iito] Business Intelligence
Fon + 49 (0) 421-62659196
Web: www.gene-sensor.com / www.mass-spec.capital.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for [iito] Business Intelligence
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (12/9/15). "Press Release: Life-Sciences-UK.com Launches Today. New Business Web Portal for the UK and Irish Life Sciences Targets Decision Makers World-wide". Bremen & London....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Life-Sciences-France.com Launches Today. New Business Web Portal for the French Life Sciences Targets Decision Makers Worldwide". Bremen & Paris....
-  Lippold, Marcus. (1/30/15). "[LSE] Interview: An Exclusive Interview with Mark Bloomfield, CEO of Polyplus-transfection S.A., on the Policies of Larger Companies with Regard to IP of Smaller Firms (Part 3)"....
-  Lippold, Marcus. (1/13/15). "[LSE] Interview: An Exclusive Interview with Mark Bloomfield, CEO of Polyplus-transfection S.A., on the Policies of Larger Companies with Regard to IP of Smaller Firms (Part 2)"....
-  Lippold, Marcus. (1/13/15). "[LSE] Interview: An Exclusive Interview with Mark Bloomfield, CEO of Polyplus-transfection S.A., on the Policies of Larger Companies with Regard to IP of Smaller Firms"....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 23, December 2014). (12/14). "How to Get PR Right (by Marcus Lippold)"....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 14, March 2014). (03/14). "Mass Collaboration. With more than 150 Mass Spectrometry-oriented Business Deals in 2013, It Can Be Hard to Find Method in the Madness"....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (10/4/12). "Press Release: [iito] Is Putting Privacy and Content First. Free [iito] Web Offerings Target Senior-level Managers in the Worldwide Life Sciences Industry". Bremen....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (11/7/11). "Press Release: [iito] Completes Online B2B Offering with Launch of Free Newsletter for the European Life Sciences. Premier Issue of the [LSE] Newsletter Published Today". Bremen....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (10/11/11). "Press Release: Life-Sciences-Europe.com Launches Today. Business Web Portal for the European Life Sciences". Bremen....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]