Document › Details
ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (5/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech to Conduct Pilot Study with GSK to Assess ImaBiotech's Multimaging Technology". Lille.
|Organisation 2||GlaxoSmithKline plc (LSE: GSK, NYSE: GSK)|
|Group||GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) (Group)|
|Product||Multimaging™ technology (combined Mass Spectrometry Imaging and Immuno-histology, ImaBiotech)|
|Product 2||ADME services|
|Person||Stauber, Jonathan (ImaBiotech 201206 CEO)|
ImaBiotech will be conducting a pilot study with pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) on mass spectrometric derived imaging technology in the ADME and Toxicology fields.
ImaBiotech, a leading service provider for MALDI imaging focuses on quantification challenges and volumetric imaging data interpretation via the development of specially adapted multimodal imaging methods and dedicated software, known as Multimaging™. Multimaging™, a new Advanced Technology, significantly increases the capacity of Quantitative Mass Spectrometry Imaging, and classical histology techniques. It has the capability to quantitatively analyze the distribution of drug, metabolites and biomarkers at cellular level. This technology offers the potential to accelerate drug pharmacokinetic, pharmacology and toxicity studies.
Dr Jonathan Stauber, CEO of ImaBiotech commented, “We are very pleased with the initiation of a pilot study with a major pharmaceutical company. GSK's interest in assessing ImaBiotech's Multimaging technology further underscores the expertise of ImaBiotech in the imaging field and the potential benefits that Multimaging technology offers.”
Jonathan Stauber, PhD,
Chief Executive Officer
T:+33 (0) 320 164 091
Located in Europe (France), and North America (Cambridge, MA), ImaBiotech offers service with new imaging technologies, applications and software (Quantinetix™, Multimaging™). In order to accelerate drug development with innovative & proprietary imaging technologies, ImaBiotech offers Mass Spectrometry Imaging services to provide a cost effective solution to preclinical and clinical studies. This molecular technique is used for qualitative & quantitative efficacy and toxicity evaluations of drug candidates from the whole body to cell levels.
Record changed: 2016-03-28
More documents for ImaBiotech (Group)
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) Award 2016". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Signs License Agreement with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory". Lille & Berkeley, CA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s First Worldwide Patent Has Been Granted for Its Quantification Innovation in MSI". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/16). "Press Release: Imabiotech Obtain 6M€ for a New European Project in Partnership with Lille I University and Cubic Pharmaceuticals"....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (12/1/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s Multimaging Technology Chosen by Dermira for Its Skin Disposition Study". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Galderma and ImaBiotech Develop a Long-term Alliance to Access Multimaging Services". Lille & Sophia Antipolis....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/6/15). "Press Release: Iteos and ImaBiotech Awarded Grant for Tumor Microenvironment Characterization and Applications in Immuno-oncology". Gosselies & Loos....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Hires Stefan Linehan as North American Director". Cambridge, MA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (7/10/13). "Press Release: Servier and ImaBiotech Collaboration for the Implementation of a MALDI Imaging Platform Using Quantinetix Software". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/10/13). "Press Release: Bruker and ImaBiotech Signed a Software Distribution Agreement to Promote and Distribute Quantinetix Software for Quantitative MALDI Imaging". Minneapolis, MN....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]