Document › Details
ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Signs License Agreement with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory". Lille & Berkeley, CA.
|Organisation 2||Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)|
|Group||United States (govt)|
|Product 2||Multimaging™ technology (combined Mass Spectrometry Imaging and Immuno-histology, ImaBiotech)|
|Person||Stauber, Jonathan (ImaBiotech 201206 CEO)|
|Person 2||Fontaine, Edma (ImaBiotech 201512 Communication Manager)|
ImaBiotech, a CRO company developing and offering mass spectrometry imaging (MSI) services, applications, and software, announces today a license agreement with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab) to “OpenMSI” intellectual property to support ImaBiotech Multimaging™ technology.
ImaBiotech’s Multimaging™ technology accelerates drug pharmacokinetic, pharmacology, toxicology, and formulation evaluation. Multimaging™ allows for the combination and overlay of different image files acquired from different imaging techniques (quantitative MALDI imaging, staining, and immune-staining) to provide confidence in the data sets. This platform has the advantage to quantitatively study the distribution of analytes at a cellular level. It can be used from drug discovery through clinical development, resulting in a better and faster drug selection.
Berkeley Lab’s OpenMSI software leverages Big Data resources to provide the most advanced web-based tool for analyzing, visualizing, managing and sharing MSI data in real time to enable advanced biotechnology solutions such as improved disease diagnostics or more effective therapeutics. This innovative approach provides a global structure for all types of MSI images and data files to be instantaneously and securely shared over a cloud-based system, with access anywhere around the world.
“Our license agreement with Berkeley Lab strengthens ImaBiotech’s leadership in quantitative MSI analysis,” said Jonathan Stauber, Chief Executive Officer of ImaBiotech. “Thanks to this license agreement, ImaBiotech will continue to improve and develop new services to support our customers’ needs. We are very proud to sign a license agreement with one of the most prestigious research laboratories in the world. ”
“Lab-industry partnerships, such as ImaBiotech’s licensing of Berkeley Lab’s OpenMSI software, are vital to transitioning new innovations into the marketplace,” said Elsie Quaite-Randall, Berkeley Lab’s Chief Technology Transfer Officer. ImaBiotech's foundation in MSI research and its multi-million dollar investment in bioanalysis equipment indicate that OpenMSI intellectual property can be quickly and naturally integrated into the company's evaluation services and platform.
Record changed: 2016-04-15
More documents for ImaBiotech (Group)
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) Award 2016". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s First Worldwide Patent Has Been Granted for Its Quantification Innovation in MSI". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/16). "Press Release: Imabiotech Obtain 6M€ for a New European Project in Partnership with Lille I University and Cubic Pharmaceuticals"....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (12/1/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s Multimaging Technology Chosen by Dermira for Its Skin Disposition Study". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Galderma and ImaBiotech Develop a Long-term Alliance to Access Multimaging Services". Lille & Sophia Antipolis....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (5/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech to Conduct Pilot Study with GSK to Assess ImaBiotech's Multimaging Technology". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/6/15). "Press Release: Iteos and ImaBiotech Awarded Grant for Tumor Microenvironment Characterization and Applications in Immuno-oncology". Gosselies & Loos....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Hires Stefan Linehan as North American Director". Cambridge, MA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (7/10/13). "Press Release: Servier and ImaBiotech Collaboration for the Implementation of a MALDI Imaging Platform Using Quantinetix Software". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/10/13). "Press Release: Bruker and ImaBiotech Signed a Software Distribution Agreement to Promote and Distribute Quantinetix Software for Quantitative MALDI Imaging". Minneapolis, MN....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]