Document › Details
ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s First Worldwide Patent Has Been Granted for Its Quantification Innovation in MSI". Lille.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Product||Quantinetix™ software for quantitative MALDI imaging|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry imaging (MSI) (MALDI imaging)|
|Person||Stauber, Jonathan (ImaBiotech 201206 CEO)|
|Person 2||Fontaine, Edma (ImaBiotech 201512 Communication Manager)|
First worldwide patent has been granted covering ImaBiotech’s research and services platform in the field of Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI).
ImaBiotech, a CRO company developing and offering new imaging technologies, applications and software, announces today that the company has been granted a patent in USA, France, Australia
and China for its lead innovation on quantitative MS Imaging (QMSI) and the development of the associated software, Multimaging.
Specifically, the QMSI patent covers the working method, the strategy, the method of validation, the
application, and the use of quantitative Mass Spectrometry Imaging including MALDI Imaging.
“This is a positive recognition of our hard work”, said Jonathan Stabuer, Chief Executive Officer of ImaBiotech. “The progress and recognition of our QMSI and MALDI Imaging services are now
supporting ImaBiotech’s growth and development of our US operations and facility. This patent coverage is critical for our ongoing efforts.”
Located in Europe (France) and North America (Cambridge, MA), ImaBiotech (www.imabiotech.com) develops and offers services with new imaging technologies (Quantinetix™, Multimaging™) and applications. In order to accelerate drug development, ImaBiotech offers Mass Spectrometry Services to provide a cost-effective solution to preclinical and clinical studies. This molecular technique is used for qualitative & quantitative efficacy and toxicity of drug candidates from the whole body to cell levels.
T: +33 (0) 320 164 091
Record changed: 2016-03-30
More documents for ImaBiotech (Group)
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) Award 2016". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Signs License Agreement with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory". Lille & Berkeley, CA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/16). "Press Release: Imabiotech Obtain 6M€ for a New European Project in Partnership with Lille I University and Cubic Pharmaceuticals"....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (12/1/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s Multimaging Technology Chosen by Dermira for Its Skin Disposition Study". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Galderma and ImaBiotech Develop a Long-term Alliance to Access Multimaging Services". Lille & Sophia Antipolis....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (5/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech to Conduct Pilot Study with GSK to Assess ImaBiotech's Multimaging Technology". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/6/15). "Press Release: Iteos and ImaBiotech Awarded Grant for Tumor Microenvironment Characterization and Applications in Immuno-oncology". Gosselies & Loos....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Hires Stefan Linehan as North American Director". Cambridge, MA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (7/10/13). "Press Release: Servier and ImaBiotech Collaboration for the Implementation of a MALDI Imaging Platform Using Quantinetix Software". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/10/13). "Press Release: Bruker and ImaBiotech Signed a Software Distribution Agreement to Promote and Distribute Quantinetix Software for Quantitative MALDI Imaging". Minneapolis, MN....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]