Document › Details
ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (7/10/13). "Press Release: Servier and ImaBiotech Collaboration for the Implementation of a MALDI Imaging Platform Using Quantinetix Software". Lille.
|Product||Quantinetix™ software for quantitative MALDI imaging|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry imaging (MSI) (MALDI imaging)|
|Person||Stauber, Jonathan (ImaBiotech 201206 CEO)|
French pharmaceutical company Servier collaborates with ImaBiotech on mass spectrometric derived Imaging technologies in the ADME field.
ImaBiotech, a leading service provider for MALDI imaging has tackled quantification challenges via the development of specially adapted quantification methods and dedicated software, Quantinetix™. Quantitative MALDI imaging technology has the capability to study quantitatively the distribution of drug and metabolites without the need for any labeling. This technology accelerates drug pharmacokinetics and toxicity studies, resulting in a better and faster drug selection for clinical phase. After months of collaboration, Servier acquired ImaBiotech’s Technology of Quantitative MALDI imaging, using Quantinetix Software.
Servier has recently acquired and implemented a quantitative MALDI imaging platform. ImaBiotech has provided guidance about the installation process and the analytical workflow, from sample preparation to quantification.
Dr Mathieu GAUDIN, Team Leader at Servier, says: “ImaBiotech successfully provided us with quantitative MALDI imaging services for drug distribution studies. Using their Quantinetix™ software, we are now able to analyze data
from our MALDI imaging and LESA profiling platforms with absolute quantification.”
Dr Jonathan Stauber, CEO of ImaBiotech adds, ”We are very pleased with the collaboration with Servier. This efficient support further confirms the expertise of ImaBiotech in the ADME field and validates the benefits of the Quantinetix technology.”
Jonathan Stauber, PhD, ImaBiotech
Chief Scientific Officer
T:+33 (0) 320 164 090
Note: Quantitative MALDI imaging systems and solutions are for research use only (RUO).
Record changed: 2016-03-28
More documents for ImaBiotech (Group)
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) Award 2016". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Signs License Agreement with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory". Lille & Berkeley, CA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s First Worldwide Patent Has Been Granted for Its Quantification Innovation in MSI". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/16). "Press Release: Imabiotech Obtain 6M€ for a New European Project in Partnership with Lille I University and Cubic Pharmaceuticals"....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (12/1/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s Multimaging Technology Chosen by Dermira for Its Skin Disposition Study". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Galderma and ImaBiotech Develop a Long-term Alliance to Access Multimaging Services". Lille & Sophia Antipolis....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (5/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech to Conduct Pilot Study with GSK to Assess ImaBiotech's Multimaging Technology". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/6/15). "Press Release: Iteos and ImaBiotech Awarded Grant for Tumor Microenvironment Characterization and Applications in Immuno-oncology". Gosselies & Loos....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Hires Stefan Linehan as North American Director". Cambridge, MA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/10/13). "Press Release: Bruker and ImaBiotech Signed a Software Distribution Agreement to Promote and Distribute Quantinetix Software for Quantitative MALDI Imaging". Minneapolis, MN....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]