Document › Details
Dionex Corporation. (5/10). "Press Release: India’s National Institute of Nutrition Buys Dionex Rapid Separation Liquid Chromatography Systems for Food Characterization". Sunnyvale, CA.
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||India (govt)|
|Product||UltiMate® 3000 LC system (product series)|
|Product 2||food analysis (food testing)|
Dionex, a leader in liquid chromatography separations, is pleased to announce that India's National Institute of Nutrition, located in Hyderabad, India, has purchased 8 Dionex UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation Liquid Chromatography (RSLC) systems for the analysis of amino acids and carotenoids in food derived from different regions of India.
The UltiMate 3000 RSLC system provides fast, high-resolution LC separations using high flow rates for increased throughput. Its unique combination of extensive pressure range, high flow rates, and fast data collection facilitates high peak capacity in the shortest run times. The system is ideal for high speed and high resolution chromatography.
The National Institute of Nutrition is the Government of India's premier nutrition research institute with the mission to provide dedicated research that will enable food and nutrition security as described in the nutrition goals set by the Government of India.
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparation systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
UltiMate is a registered trademark of Dionex Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]