Document › Details
Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (10/7/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Celebrates Historic Milestone. 300 PTR-MS Instruments Sold". Innsbruck.
|Organisation||Ionicon Analytik GmbH|
|Product||PTR-TOF 1000 trace gas analyser|
|Product 2||PTR-MS (Proton Transfer Reaction-Mass Spectrometry)|
|Person||Märk, Lukas (Ionicon 201106– CEO before Marketing + Sales joined 2005)|
Continuous success with innovative solutions for real-time trace VOC analysis since 1998
IONICON Analytik, the Austrian based leading manufacturer of real-time trace VOC analyzers, based on the unique PTR-MS technology, has sold its 300th instrument. The analyzer, a PTR-TOF 1000 system, was shipped abroad in September 2016 and will be used for analyzing chemical pollutants in industrial areas.
The whole IONICON team with currently more than 30 employees celebrates this achievement.
Taking a look back
Everything started in 1998 where a small group of scientists had a visionary idea and decided to commercialize a technology that was unheard of before: PTR-MS. It allowed to analyze tiny concentrations of VOCs in real-time, without sample preparation. Time-consuming and thus expensive traditional chemical analysis methods became obsolete for many of IONICON’s PTR-MS users since then.
Back in 1998 the company started its business with one part-time employee and the sale of the first PTR-MS instrument. Immediate and sustainable success lead to growth and the diversification of IONICON’s products and services portfolio during the last 18 years.
300 PTR-MS instruments sold
Nowadays IONICON produces a variety of trace gas analyzers based on time-of-flight mass spectrometers (TOF-MS) which offer many additional benefits to the user compared to traditional quadrupole mass filters. PTR-TOF-MS allows for much faster analysis of complex samples and features a higher mass resolution for an enhanced identification capability of substances.
From very affordable systems for automated routine VOC monitoring to high-end analytical instruments fulfilling the needs of some of the world’s most acclaimed scientific institutions, IONICON continuously develops new technologies and analyzers. The company also experiences rapid growth in analytical testing services, leasing of instruments and the industrial VOC monitoring solutions businesses.
“Our striving for innovation and excellence is common to all products and services we have delivered through the last 18 years, from the first to the 300th instrument.” IONICON CEO Lukas MÄRK says and adds: “we will continue to surprise our customers with products that are ahead of its time, for top-notch research and hassle-free routine VOC analysis.”
Join us on a journey through time and have a look at IONICON’s corporate milestones, from the first instrument sold to the 300th PTR-MS: http://www.ionicon.com/information/company/company-history
Ionicon Analytik Gesellschaft m.b.H. Tel: +43 (0)512 214 800
Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 3 Fax: +43 (0)512 214 800-099
6020 Innsbruck email: email@example.com
Austria Internet: www.ionicon.com
Record changed: 2016-11-01
More documents for Ionicon (Group)
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (11/29/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches New High-resolution PTR-TOF 4000 Trace Gas Analyzer". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (6/20/16). "Press Release: NASA Campaign KORUS-AQ. Ionicon PTR-TOF to Monitor VOCs above Korea". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (4/22/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches Autosampler for High Throughput PTR-MS Measurements". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (2/24/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Presents the New PTR-TOF 1000 Ultra Trace Gas Analyzer"....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (1/23/15). "Press Release: New Additions to Ionicon Trace Gas Analyzer Series to be Showcased at Pittcon 2015. A Fast GC Add-on for PTR-TOFMS Trace Gas Analyzers and the New PTR-QiTOF Are Now Available". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (12/4/14). "Press Release: Fast GC Add-on for Ionicon PTR-TOF Instruments. Gas Chromatographic Separation Now Combined with Real-time Trace Gas Analysis". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (6/4/14). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches the New Ultra-sensitive PTR-QiTOF Trace VOC Analyzer". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (2/18/14). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches the New Super-fast PTR-TOF 1000 Trace Gas Analyzer". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (1/21/14). "Press Release: Ionicon PTR-MS (Proton Transfer Reaction – Mass Spectrometry) System Monitors GMP Biotech Processes". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (10/09/13). "Press Release: PTR-TOF Technology Contributes to CLOUD Experiment at CERN. Scientists Publish New Results Concerning Cloud Formulation in »Nature«". Innsbruck....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]