Document › Details
Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (4/22/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches Autosampler for High Throughput PTR-MS Measurements". Innsbruck.
|Organisation||Ionicon Analytik GmbH|
|Product 2||PTR-MS (Proton Transfer Reaction-Mass Spectrometry)|
|Person||Märk, Lukas (Ionicon 201106– CEO before Marketing + Sales joined 2005)|
Automated real-time VOC trace gas analysis of large sample quantities with IONICON PTR-MS
The real-time measuring capability of a PTR-MS trace gas analyzer is ideally suited for continuous VOC monitoring but also for rapid analysis of discrete samples within seconds. The new IONICON autosampler for PTR-MS enables automated screening of hundreds of sample vials. This fully integrated, high throughput system for VOC head-space analysis, drastically reduces processing cost for larger batches of samples and provides consistent high data quality.
The IONICON Autosampler
We have modified a reliable, industrial autosampler for optimal interaction with IONICON PTR-MS instruments. It can be loaded with multiple sample trays carrying up to 270 vials (20ml) simultaneously, for liquid, solid, or gas samples. The bench-top autosampler allows for static and dynamic head-space measurements.
A custom-made software controls the sampling process as well as the PTR-MS measurement for integrated and consistent data. Several pre-programmed sample treatment and analysis protocols can be further optimized for specific application.
Hundreds of samples can be processed literally overnight due to the high speed of the IONICON PTR-MS technology complemented by an autosampler, resulting in high throughput and increased capacity utilization. Especially customers that routinely require the analysis of large sample batches will greatly benefit from this efficiency and much reduced costs per sample.
Nevertheless, also for smaller batches the highly standardized sampling procedure and integrated data output, improves the quality of the results, simplifies data processing and leaves the scientists free to concentrate on what really matters.
IONICON is the world’s leading manufacturer of real-time trace gas analyzers for low concentrated volatile organic compounds (VOCs) monitoring, based on the unique Proton Transfer Reaction – Mass Spectrometry (PTR-MS) technology, since 1998.
The scientific main application areas include atmospheric chemistry, environmental research, exhaust analysis, food and flavor science, illicit substances detection and breath analysis.
In addition to laboratory instruments, IONICON also produces specialized VOC monitoring systems for industrial applications such as the semiconductor industry or for field deployment. A strong technical background allows the company to build its own time-of-flight mass spectrometers, sampling and calibration systems for its analyzers, fast gas-chromatography and auto-sampling modules incl. various multiplexing set-ups.
IONICON hosts an application lab at its headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria offering analytical services to its customers, from initial sample tests to long-term studies.
Learn more about IONICON here.
Download a high-resolution product picture of the IONICON autosampler.
Credit: © IONICON Analytik GmbH
Product website (incl. video): http://www.ionicon.com/product/accessories/autosampler
IONICON Analytik GmbH
Lukas Märk, CEO
Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 3, 6020 Innsbruck
Tel: +43 512 214 800
Web: www.ionicon.com - blog.ionicon.com
Record changed: 2016-04-22
More documents for Ionicon (Group)
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (11/29/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches New High-resolution PTR-TOF 4000 Trace Gas Analyzer". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (10/7/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Celebrates Historic Milestone. 300 PTR-MS Instruments Sold". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (6/20/16). "Press Release: NASA Campaign KORUS-AQ. Ionicon PTR-TOF to Monitor VOCs above Korea". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (2/24/16). "Press Release: Ionicon Presents the New PTR-TOF 1000 Ultra Trace Gas Analyzer"....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (1/23/15). "Press Release: New Additions to Ionicon Trace Gas Analyzer Series to be Showcased at Pittcon 2015. A Fast GC Add-on for PTR-TOFMS Trace Gas Analyzers and the New PTR-QiTOF Are Now Available". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (12/4/14). "Press Release: Fast GC Add-on for Ionicon PTR-TOF Instruments. Gas Chromatographic Separation Now Combined with Real-time Trace Gas Analysis". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (6/4/14). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches the New Ultra-sensitive PTR-QiTOF Trace VOC Analyzer". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (2/18/14). "Press Release: Ionicon Launches the New Super-fast PTR-TOF 1000 Trace Gas Analyzer". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (1/21/14). "Press Release: Ionicon PTR-MS (Proton Transfer Reaction – Mass Spectrometry) System Monitors GMP Biotech Processes". Innsbruck....
-  Ionicon Analytik GmbH. (10/09/13). "Press Release: PTR-TOF Technology Contributes to CLOUD Experiment at CERN. Scientists Publish New Results Concerning Cloud Formulation in »Nature«". Innsbruck....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]