Document › Details
IonSense, Inc.. (10/1/12). "Press Release: IonSense Introduces the OpenSpot Quick Strips for the DART OS Transmission Module, Providing Rapid Analysis in Food Safety and Product Qualtity". Saugus, MA.
|Organisation 2||AOAC International|
|Product||OpenSpot Quick Strips™|
|Product 2||DART®-OS ion source|
|Person||Musselman, Brian (IonSense 201010 CEO)|
New Product to be exhibited at the AOAC International Annual Meeting and Exposition in Las Vegas, NV October 1 through October 4, 2012
IonSense, Inc. today announced the introduction of its OpenSpot Quick Strips™ for the DART OS Transmission Module™, enabling the rapid and reproducible analysis of samples and providing quality control of both raw materials and finished products. The product utilizes IonSense's proprietary Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART®) technology.
The OpenSpot Quick Strips for the DART OS Transmission Module will be exhibited at the AOAC International Annual Meeting and Exposition to be held in Las Vegas, NV October 1 through October 4, 2012. In addition to these products, IonSense will also show its ground-breaking ID-CUBE® Source for near-instantaneous analysis of materials on its single-use OpenSpot® Sample Cards.
The new products are designed to facilitate high throughput sample screening for determination of material consistency and detection of non-specific contaminants. "With the increased demand on food laboratories to insure high quality and safe products, there is a tremendous increase in the amount of samples that must be analyzed" according to Brian Musselman, IonSense President and CEO. The new OpenSpot Quick Strips allow reliable presentation of up to 12 samples per card, ensuring reproducible conditions that are critical to successful analysis. Musselman elaborated that "Facilitating rapid screening by mass spectrometry with limited sample preparation is our goal, and giving production sites the ability to screen more materials faster is what we have done with this new product."
IonSense will be hosting an Exhibitor Seminar on Tuesday, October 2 at 5:30-6:00PM featuring "New Developments in DART-MS: Rapid Screening of Pesticides" and "Real-Time Quality Assessment of Food Oils" In addition a number of technical presentation will highlight the utility of DART to rapidly solve problems in contamination and identification.
· Phthalate Screening and Quantitative Analysis in Food Packaging and Food Matrices
· Detection and Quantitation of Brominated and Chlorinated Hydrocarbons
· Chicken Feeding History Control
· Direct Screening and Quantitative Analysis of Carbendazim and Other Pesticides in Fruit
· Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART) Analysis with a Modified GC/MS System
About IonSense, Inc.
IonSense, Inc. (www.ionsense.com) is a Massachusetts-based company providing OpenSpot Mass Spectrometry™ solutions to the fields of food safety, forensics, drug development, and chemical analysis. They manufacture and develop direct analysis in real time (DART®) and atmospheric solids analysis probe (ASAP™) technology. The company provides sources and accessories for JEOL, ThermoFisher, Agilent, AB SCIEX, Bruker, Shimadzu, and Waters mass spectrometers. IonSense products including DART and ASAP technologies are distributed in Europe by KR Analytical Ltd, in China by ASPEC Technologies, in Japan by AMR Inc., in India by Orochem India, in Korea by Omics Biotech, in Canada by VBM Consulting Ltd., and in Israel by Mercury Scientific.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for IonSense Inc.
-  IonSense, Inc.. (11/4/13). "Press Release: IonSense, Inc. Presenting Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART) Mass Spectrometry at the 6th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis (RAFA)". Saugus, MA....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (6/5/13). "Press Release: IonSense and Cerno Bioscience Introduce Low Cost DART Mass Spectrometer with Accurate Mass Capability". Saugus, MA....
-  Photonis USA. (3/15/13). "Press Release: Photonis USA Introduces DART Ion Mobility Spectrometer. New Instrument Offers Simplified, Fast Analysis". Sturbridge, MA....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (3/13/13). "Press Release: IonSense Introduces the DART GSX System for the Agilent GC/MSD, First Commercial Ambient Ionization System for the Popular GC/MS Instrument". Saugus, MA....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (1/25/13). "Press Release: IonSense Awarded Massachusetts Workforce Training Grant. Adds New Sales Management". Saugus, MA....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (9/27/12). "Press Release: IonSense, Inc. Issued Two Patents on Direct Analysis in Real Time Mass Spectrometry. Introduces New Product at International Mass Spectrometry Conference, Kyoto, Japan". Saugus, MA....
-  Photonis Holding S.A.S.. (6/15/12). "Press Release: Photonis USA Selected as Development Partner by IonSense, Inc. Companies Will Co-develop Products to Jointly Advance DART-MS Technologies"....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (5/17/12). "Press Release: IonSense Presenting OpenSpot Mass Spectrometry at the American Society for Mass Spectrometry Annual Conference". Saugus, MA....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (3/6/12). "Press Release: IonSense Introduces the DART-OS Source. Expands Its OpenSpot Mass Spectrometry Product Line". Saugus, MA....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (6/3/11). "Press Release: IonSense Introduces the ID Cube Source – to Be Presented at the American Society for Mass Spectrometry Annual Conference. Features OpenSpot Sample Card for Near-Instantaneous Analysis of Liquids and Solids". Saug...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]