Document › Details
ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/6/15). "Press Release: Iteos and ImaBiotech Awarded Grant for Tumor Microenvironment Characterization and Applications in Immuno-oncology". Gosselies & Loos.
|Organisation 2||iTeos Therapeutics S.A.|
|Product||Multimaging™ technology (combined Mass Spectrometry Imaging and Immuno-histology, ImaBiotech)|
|Product 2||cancer immunotherapy (immuno-oncology)|
|Person||Stauber, Jonathan (ImaBiotech 201206 CEO)|
Iteos Therapeutics SA and ImaBiotech SAS announced that they will receive 800,000 euro from Walloon, Belgium and BPI, France, to fund joint research programs over the next two years to characterize tumor tissue microenviroment through the combination of the unique capabilities of the two companies.
ITeos will pursue its focus on immunomodulation-based cancer immunotherapy strategies by contributing immune-oncology animal models and tissue libraries for metabolite profiling through Multimaging™ (combined Mass Spectrometry Imaging and Immuno-histology) technology of ImaBiotech. The companies will share the results by having iTeos receive all rights to the therapeutic applications of the research while ImaBiotech receives the rights to all diagnostic applications and pharmacology studies.
"Thanks to the combination of iTeos' and ImaBiotech's technologies through this grant support, we are able to develop together an innovative strategy to identify new immuno-oncology targets for immunomodulator development, and diagnostic applications which can generate opportunities for both companies," said Michel Detheux Ph.D., chief executive officer of iTeos.
"Mass Spectrometry Imaging is a powerful tool in the preclinical imaging landscape for biomarker identification and localization. The ability to work with iTeos to direct and interpret the MSI results for a major therapeutic application like immune-oncology is an unique opportunity“ commented Dr. Jonathan Stauber, CEO / CSO of ImaBiotech.
About iTeos Therapeutics SA
Originating from a partnership between Ludwig Cancer Research and de Duve Institute at the Université Catholique de Louvain, iTeos Therapeutics SA (www.iteostherapeutics.com) is a private biotechnology company targeting immunosuppression mechanisms in the tumor microenvironment for the development of innovative immune-oncology therapeutics. In December, 2014, iTeos partnered with Pfizer Inc. for the development of its IDO1 and TDO2 drug candidates, as well as to discover and validate new targets involved in cancer immunosuppression.
About ImaBiotech SAS
Located in Europe (France) and North America (Cambridge, MA), ImaBiotech (www.imabiotech.com) develops and offers services with new imaging technologies (Quantinetix™, Multimaging™) and applications. In order to accelerate drug development, ImaBiotech offers Mass Spectrometry Services to provide a cost effective solution to preclinical and clinical studies. This molecular technique is used for qualitative & quantitative efficacy and toxicity of drug candidates from the whole body to cell levels.
Record changed: 2016-03-28
More documents for ImaBiotech (Group)
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) Award 2016". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Signs License Agreement with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory". Lille & Berkeley, CA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s First Worldwide Patent Has Been Granted for Its Quantification Innovation in MSI". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/16). "Press Release: Imabiotech Obtain 6M€ for a New European Project in Partnership with Lille I University and Cubic Pharmaceuticals"....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (12/1/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech’s Multimaging Technology Chosen by Dermira for Its Skin Disposition Study". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (11/10/15). "Press Release: Galderma and ImaBiotech Develop a Long-term Alliance to Access Multimaging Services". Lille & Sophia Antipolis....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (5/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech to Conduct Pilot Study with GSK to Assess ImaBiotech's Multimaging Technology". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (3/15). "Press Release: ImaBiotech Hires Stefan Linehan as North American Director". Cambridge, MA....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (7/10/13). "Press Release: Servier and ImaBiotech Collaboration for the Implementation of a MALDI Imaging Platform Using Quantinetix Software". Lille....
-  ImaBiotech S.A.S.. (6/10/13). "Press Release: Bruker and ImaBiotech Signed a Software Distribution Agreement to Promote and Distribute Quantinetix Software for Quantitative MALDI Imaging". Minneapolis, MN....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]