Document › Details
ITT Corporation. (10/14/10). "Press Release: ITT Names Johan Grön Chief Technology Officer of Its Fluid and Motion Control Group". White Plains, NY.
|Region||White Plains, NY|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||ITT Fluid and Motion Control Group|
|Person||Grön, Johan (ITT Corp 201010– CTO of Fluid and Motion Control Group before Kemira Oyj + Stora Enso Corp + Metso Corp)|
|Person 2||McClain, Gretchen (ITT Corp 201002 President ITT Fluid and Motion Control group)|
ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) today announced the appointment of Dr. Johan Grön to the newly created position of Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of its $4.6 billion global Fluid and Motion Control group. He joins ITT from Kemira Oyj in Helsinki, Finland, where he has been executive vice president, research, development and technology, and a member of the management board since 2008. In his new role based in White Plains, New York, Dr. Grön will set strategy for new product processes and tools, and drive the optimization of technology resources and investments for the corporation's commercial businesses serving the water, wastewater and industrial markets.
"We're pleased to have Johan join our team to ensure that we maintain technology leadership to bring the best solutions to our global customers in key fluid and motion control markets," said Gretchen McClain, president of ITT Fluid and Motion Control. "ITT has a strong heritage of leading-edge solutions, and we want to build on that with the creation of new breakthrough technologies and system solutions. Johan's broad global background will be critical to this endeavor as ITT continues to provide innovative solutions to global challenges including resource scarcity and today's highly mobile, networked society."
Dr. Grön, 44, brings more than 20 years of leadership experience in industrial technology development from research to production. At Kemira, he has been responsible for restructuring and aligning the global research, development and technology portfolio in water (municipal and industrial), oil and mining, paper, chemical solutions and coatings business segments in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas. Prior to that, he held a number of technology leadership positions with Stora Enso Corporation and Metso Corporation, both of Finland.
Dr. Grön earned his Master of Science and Ph.D. degrees in chemical engineering from the Abo University in Turku, Finland, where he currently holds an adjunct professorship.
About ITT Corporation
ITT Corporation is a high-technology engineering and manufacturing company operating on all seven continents in three vital markets: water and fluids management, global defense and security, and motion and flow control. With a heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver extraordinary solutions that create more livable environments, provide protection and safety and connect our world. Headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., the company reported 2009 revenue of $10.9 billion. www.itt.com
+1 914 304 1798
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for ITT (Group)
-  Xylem Inc.. (10/31/11). "Press Release: Xylem Launches as New Global, Pure-play Water Technology Company. Spinoff from ITT Complete – Xylem Delivers Powerful Combination of Waters Transport, Treatment and Testing Capabilities". White Plains, NY....
-  ITT Corporation. (4/29/11). "Press Release: ITT Tops First-quarter Adjusted Earnings Forecast on Strong Performance in Commercial Segments, Provides Update on Separation into Three Independent Companies". White Plains, NY....
-  ITT Corporation. (4/21/11). "Press Release: ITT Corporation Announces Key Management Positions for Post-separation Companies. Future Chief Financial Officers and General Counsel Selected and Will Take Office upon Completion of Company Separation Plan". W...
-  ITT Corporation. (3/2/11). "Press Release: ITT Tops Fourth-quarter 2010 Outlook and Reports Record-breaking Full-year Adjusted Earnings per Share, Reaffirms 2011 EPS Guidance". White Plains, NY....
-  ITT Corporation. (1/12/11). "Press Release: ITT Corporation Announces Plan to Separate into Three Independent Publicly Traded Companies". White Plains, NY....
-  ITT Corporation. (11/15/10). "Press Release: ITT Completes Acquisition of O.I. Corporation to Enhance Its Global Analytical Instrumentation Business". White Plains, NY....
-  ITT Corporation. (9/14/10). "Press Release: ITT to Enhance Global Analytical Instrumentation Business with Acquisition of O.I. Corporation". White Plains, NY & College Station,TX....
-  ITT Corporation. (3/24/10). "Press Release: ITT Completes Acquisition of Nova Analytics, a Global Leader in Analytical Instrumention". White Plains, NY....
-  ITT Corporation. (2/17/10). "Press Release: ITT Agrees to Purchase Analytical Instrumentation Leader Nova Analytics. Acquisition Will Establish New Platform in Attractive Segments Adjacent to ITT’s Water, Wasteware, Industrial Process, and Food and Bever...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]