Document › Details
JEOL USA, Inc.. (12/3/09). "Press Release: JEOL Canada Increases Sales Support for Scientific Instrumentation". Peabody, MA.
|Organisation 2||Soquelec Ltd.|
|Product 2||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Index term 2||Soquelec–JEOL: analytical instruments, 1981–200912– distribution in Quebec + Eastern Ontario by Soquelec|
|Person||Humphrey, Richard (JEOL 200912– Canada Sales Manager before Philips Electronics + MicroScience Enterprises)|
JEOL, globally-recognized for its advanced Electron Microscopes, Spectrometers, and E-Beam Lithography tools, announces the appointment of a new JEOL Canada Sales Manager. Richard Humphrey of Calgary, Alberta, will represent JEOL throughout all Canadian provinces with the exception of Quebec and Eastern Ontario, which will continue to be represented by Soquelec, Ltd., a JEOL partner since 1981.
"I believe JEOL is moving in the right direction to solidify its position in the Canadian EM market. I am very happy to be part of a dynamic crew at JEOL and look forward to the opportunities that lay ahead," Humphrey said. Humphrey's experience in the field of electron microscopy includes positions at Philips Electronics, the University of Guelph, the University of Calgary, and he was owner/president of MicroScience Enterprises, Ltd.
In addition, a new Customer Service Representative, Viviane Simounet, will now handle all consumable and peripheral parts orders at JEOL Canada, the company's service headquarters established in St. Hubert, Quebec in 1993. Simounet worked in customer service and sales support for more than two decades at IBM in Montreal and Toronto prior to joining JEOL.
JEOL Canada Contact Information:
Richard Humphrey, Sales Manager
JEOL Canada, Inc.
79 Scimitar View NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Viviane Simounet, Customer Service Representative
JEOL Canada, Inc.
3275 Premiere Rue, #8
St. Hubert, Quebec, Canada
Ph. 450.766.1885 Fax 450-766-1887
# # #
JEOL USA, Inc.
JEOL is a world leader in electron optical equipment and instrumentation for high-end scientific and industrial research and development. Core product groups include electron microscopes (SEMs and TEMs), instruments for the semiconductor industry (electron beam lithography and a series of defect review and inspection tools), and analytical instruments including mass spectrometers, NMRs and ESRs.
JEOL USA, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of JEOL, Ltd., Japan, was incorporated in the United States in 1962. The company has 13 regional service centers that offer unlimited emergency service and support in the U.S.
For more information about JEOL USA, Inc. or any JEOL products, visit www.jeolusa.com, or call 978-535-5900.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for JEOL (Group)
-  JEOL Ltd.. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Release of the New Scanning Electron Microscope JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (6/2/16). "Press Release: JEOL Highlights New Analytical Technologies at ASMS 2016". Peabody, MA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Big Picture Plus Analysis from a Small, Compact, and Versatile Benchtop SEM – the JSM-6000PLUS NeoScope from JEOL". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Demonstrates New Analytical Technology at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Debuts InfiTOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer for Real-time Gas Analysis". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New PhotoIonization (PI) Source and a new Application for JEOL’s Fourth-Generation AccuTOF-GCX High-Resolution GC/Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Powerful Problem-solving Mass Spectrometer Demonstrations at Pittcon 2016 – JEOL AccuTOF-DART 4G". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Tungsten SEM with Smart Analytical Port Geometry Demonstrated at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/22/16). "Press Release: Researchers First to Prove ZIKA Virus Associated with Microcephaly Used JEOL Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) for Imaging Brain Sections"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/3/16). "Press Release: New JEOL »F2« Versatile S/TEM Offers Advanced Analytical Features". Peabody, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]