Document › Details
JEOL USA, Inc.. (6/2/16). "Press Release: JEOL Highlights New Analytical Technologies at ASMS 2016". Peabody, MA.
|Region||San Antonio, TX|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||JEOL USA Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Biochromato Inc.|
|Product||AccuTOF™ DART® mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||ASMS 2016 San Antonio|
|Person||Corkum, Patricia (JEOL 200903 Marketing Manager JEOL USA)|
JEOL USA will unveil several new analytical technologies during ASMS 2016 in San Antonio, Texas (Booth #229). With a comprehensive line of time-of-flight mass spectrometers, JEOL advances analytical capabilities for a wide range of scientific research.
JEOL and the company's mass spectrometry customers will present several posters at ASMS. In particular, one oral presentation by collaborators at University at Albany will detail the use of AccuTOF-DART for "Classification of Blow Fly Eggs for Determination of Post-Mortem Interval." For a list of posters and presentations relevant to JEOL, visit http://www.jeolusa.com/NEWS-EVENTS/Events-Shows#asms.
New mass spec technologies in the spotlight this year include:
Real-time gas analysis with InfiTOF
JEOL will introduce the InfiTOF, a compact high-resolution mass spectrometer designed for real-time gas analysis. The InfiTOF’s unique multi-turn ion optics provide high-resolution mass spectra in a system that is the size of a personal computer tower.
New Photoionization (PI) source for hydrocarbon analysis
A new combination electron ionization/photoionization (EI/PI) source for JEOL’s fourth-generation AccuTOF-GCX high-resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometer. Photoionization is a soft ionization method that provides molecular weight information with minimal fragmentation. It very sensitive for certain environmentally-important compound classes such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
AccuTOFTM-DART® with ionRocket
The AccuTOF-DART has been demonstrated with a new ionRocket thermal desorption and pyrolysis system (Biochromato, Inc.). The AccuTOF-DART, an “ambient ionization toolbox” that can carry out a range of techniques without having to change any hardware, produces clean, reproducible, easy-to-interpret data that has been published in two new applications notes.
MALDI-TOF with Enhanced Imaging
This ultrahigh resolution TOF features monoisotopic precursor selection for MS/MS. The 17-meter SpiralTOF flight path minimizes the effect of topographic variations on the sample surface, allowing high mass-resolving power for tissue imaging.
More product details can be found at www.jeolusa.com/asms.
# # #
JEOL USA, Inc.
JEOL is a world leader in electron optical equipment and instrumentation for high-end scientific and industrial research and development. Core product groups include electron microscopes (SEMs and TEMs), instruments for the semiconductor industry (electron beam lithography and a series of defect review and inspection tools), and analytical instruments including mass spectrometers, NMRs and ESRs.
JEOL USA, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of JEOL, Ltd., Japan, was incorporated in the United States in 1962. The company has 13 regional service centers that offer unlimited emergency service and support in the U.S.
For more information about JEOL USA, Inc. or any JEOL products, visit www.jeolusa.com, or call 978-535-5900.
Patricia Corkum, Marketing Manager
978-536-2273 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.jeolusa.com
Record changed: 2016-08-03
More documents for JEOL (Group)
-  JEOL Ltd.. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Release of the New Scanning Electron Microscope JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Demonstrates New Analytical Technology at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Debuts InfiTOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer for Real-time Gas Analysis". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New PhotoIonization (PI) Source and a new Application for JEOL’s Fourth-Generation AccuTOF-GCX High-Resolution GC/Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Powerful Problem-solving Mass Spectrometer Demonstrations at Pittcon 2016 – JEOL AccuTOF-DART 4G". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Big Picture Plus Analysis from a Small, Compact, and Versatile Benchtop SEM – the JSM-6000PLUS NeoScope from JEOL". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Tungsten SEM with Smart Analytical Port Geometry Demonstrated at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/22/16). "Press Release: Researchers First to Prove ZIKA Virus Associated with Microcephaly Used JEOL Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) for Imaging Brain Sections"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/3/16). "Press Release: New JEOL »F2« Versatile S/TEM Offers Advanced Analytical Features". Peabody, MA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (1/4/16). "Press Release: Release of JEM-F200, a Multi-purpose Transmission Electron Microscope"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]