Document › Details
JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/28/05). "Press Release: New AccuTOF-GC Mass Spectrometer Introduced at Pittcon 2005". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||JEOL USA Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||AccuTOF™ GC mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2005 Orlando|
JEOL USA, a global supplier of mass spectrometers, NMR spectrometers, and electron microscopes, will introduce its new GC-TOF mass spectrometer, the AccuTOF-GC, at Pittcon 2005 during the week of February 28th – March 3rd.
High Speed, High Resolution
The AccuTOF-GC determines exact mass and target compound identification in trace analysis with no sensitivity loss. With the AccuTOF-GC, there is no tradeoff between speed and resolution. The AccuTOF-GC combines high-speed acquisition of 25 averaged spectra per second with high-resolution of 5000 FWHM -- plus it provides the highest linear dynamic range for analysis of both low and high concentrations.
The new GC-TOF also cuts measurement time without sacrificing reliability. The high sensitivity detector is designed for longer operation at lower voltages. The AccuTOF detector is combined with newly-developed ion optics for a variety of ion sources including electron ionization, chemical ionization, field desorption, field ionization, and desorption chemical ionization sources.
Ideal for Complex Samples
The AccuTOF-GC is an attractive solution for a wide range of analytical problems requiring facile exact mass measurements of trace and bulk components. Mass accuracy is 5 ppm or 2 mmu. The high resolution, exact mass capability will permit elemental composition determinations of unknowns, or confirmation of a suspected elemental composition.
With the AccuTOF-GC, JEOL expands its commitment to high-resolution mass spectrometry. The company introduced the AccuTOF-LC in 2001, and also produces the benchtop magnetic sector mass spectrometer system, GCmateTM, and the electron monochromator, TEEMmateTM. JEOL introduces a radically different ion source at Pittcon 2005 in combination with the AccuTOF. Known as the AccuTOF-DART, the instrument eliminates the need for LC or GC analysis. It analyzes samples without preparation, in open air, and without the use of solvents, raditation, or lasers.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for JEOL (Group)
-  JEOL Ltd.. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Release of the New Scanning Electron Microscope JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (6/2/16). "Press Release: JEOL Highlights New Analytical Technologies at ASMS 2016". Peabody, MA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Big Picture Plus Analysis from a Small, Compact, and Versatile Benchtop SEM – the JSM-6000PLUS NeoScope from JEOL". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Demonstrates New Analytical Technology at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Debuts InfiTOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer for Real-time Gas Analysis". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New PhotoIonization (PI) Source and a new Application for JEOL’s Fourth-Generation AccuTOF-GCX High-Resolution GC/Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Powerful Problem-solving Mass Spectrometer Demonstrations at Pittcon 2016 – JEOL AccuTOF-DART 4G". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Tungsten SEM with Smart Analytical Port Geometry Demonstrated at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/22/16). "Press Release: Researchers First to Prove ZIKA Virus Associated with Microcephaly Used JEOL Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) for Imaging Brain Sections"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/3/16). "Press Release: New JEOL »F2« Versatile S/TEM Offers Advanced Analytical Features". Peabody, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]