Document › Details
JEOL USA, Inc.. (7/10/12). "Press Release: JEOL Puts a New Spin on Its Benchtop SEM – NeoScope". San Francisco, CA.
|Organisation||JEOL USA Inc.|
|Person||Corkum, Patricia (JEOL 200903 Marketing Manager JEOL USA)|
Since its initial introduction in 2008, the JEOL NeoScope benchtop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), represented by Nikon Instruments, has been used for inspection of electronic parts, forensics analysis, pharmaceutical inspection, and imaging insects for student projects. It is also used in conjunction with both optical microscopes and traditional SEMs in the lab.
Now JEOL introduces the NeoScope with higher magnification, multi-touch screen control, and a sleek new design.
As simple to use as a digital camera, the NeoScope is a high resolution SEM that produces images with a large depth of field at magnifications ranging from 10X - 60,000X. It features both high and low vacuum operation, three selectable accelerating voltages, and secondary electron and backscattered electron imaging. The NeoScope accommodates samples up to 70mm in diameter and 50mm in thickness. Both conductive and non-conductive samples can be examined. Optional EDS is available for elemental analysis.
An additional new feature of the NeoScope SEM is touch screen interface with the familiar look and feel of today's smart phones and touch pads. Automatic functions as well as pre-stored recipe files make it easy to use for a multitude of sample types. Any skill level of user will appreciate the simplicity and fast operation, from sample loading to imaging in vacuum in less than three minutes.
Visit www.nikoninstruments.com or www.jeolusa.com for more information about the NeoScope from JEOL.
# # #
JEOL USA, Inc.
JEOL is a world leader in electron optical equipment and instrumentation for high-end scientific and industrial research and development. Core product groups include electron microscopes (SEMs and TEMs), instruments for the semiconductor industry (electron beam lithography and a series of defect review and inspection tools), and analytical instruments including mass spectrometers, NMRs and ESRs.
JEOL USA, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of JEOL, Ltd., Japan, was incorporated in the United States in 1962. The company has 13 regional service centers that offer unlimited emergency service and support in the U.S.
For more information about JEOL USA, Inc. or any JEOL products, visit www.jeolusa.com, or call 978-535-5900.
Patricia Corkum, Marketing Manager
978-536-2273 o email@example.com o www.jeolusa.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for JEOL (Group)
-  JEOL Ltd.. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Release of the New Scanning Electron Microscope JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (6/2/16). "Press Release: JEOL Highlights New Analytical Technologies at ASMS 2016". Peabody, MA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Big Picture Plus Analysis from a Small, Compact, and Versatile Benchtop SEM – the JSM-6000PLUS NeoScope from JEOL". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Demonstrates New Analytical Technology at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Debuts InfiTOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer for Real-time Gas Analysis". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New PhotoIonization (PI) Source and a new Application for JEOL’s Fourth-Generation AccuTOF-GCX High-Resolution GC/Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Powerful Problem-solving Mass Spectrometer Demonstrations at Pittcon 2016 – JEOL AccuTOF-DART 4G". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Tungsten SEM with Smart Analytical Port Geometry Demonstrated at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/22/16). "Press Release: Researchers First to Prove ZIKA Virus Associated with Microcephaly Used JEOL Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) for Imaging Brain Sections"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/3/16). "Press Release: New JEOL »F2« Versatile S/TEM Offers Advanced Analytical Features". Peabody, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]