Document › Details
JEOL USA, Inc.. (8/3/12). "Press Release: JEOL High Sensitivity GC-TOF Increases Data Acquisition Speed and Mass Resolving Power". Peabody, MA.
|Organisation||JEOL USA Inc.|
|Product||AccuTOF-GCv|G4 mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||EI/FI/FD combination ion source (JEOL)|
|Person||Corkum, Patricia (JEOL 200903 Marketing Manager JEOL USA)|
August 3, 2012 (Peabody, Mass.) - JEOL's newest AccuTOF GCv model - the "4G" - now offers even faster data acquisition rates and higher resolving power than its predecessor. The AccuTOF-GCv|4G has a maximum data acquisition rate of 50 spectra per second and a resolving power of 8000. The 50 Hz acquisition rate now makes it possible to acquire high-resolution mass spectra in combination with third party two-dimensional GC (GC×GC). The AccuTOF-GCv|4G offers the highest sensitivity (S/N >100 at OFN 1 pg/µL) commercially available in any GC-TOF systems. JEOL's unique combination EI/FI/FD ion source offers both molecular weight information (field ionization and field desorption: FI and FD) and classical library-searchable (electron ionization: EI) mass spectra without having to change ion sources.
The AccuTOF-GCv|4G delivers high-resolution, accurate mass spectra with full-mass-range sensitivity for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. Ion sources include EI, CI, FI, FD, and LIFDI. Additionally, the unique EI/FI/FD combination source makes it easy to switch between EI and FI by simply removing the EI repeller probe and inserting the FI emitter probe. The switchover takes only a few seconds and does not require an ion source change. FD and FI are very soft ionization methods that can produce abundant molecular ions with little or no fragmentation, even for "difficult" molecules such as saturated alkanes. Unlike chemical ionization (CI), FD and FI do not require a reagent gas. The AccuTOF GCV|4G is the first mass spectrometer to make the powerful FD and FI methods truly convenient.
With a fast analog-to-digital converter providing high linear dynamic range, the JEOL AccuTOF-GCv|4G is perfectly suited to analyzing complex mixtures of true unknowns, even at low concentrations. Applications include: environmental samples, petrochemicals, polymers and materials, forensics, foods, flavors, and fragrances.
# # #
JEOL USA, Inc.
JEOL is a world leader in electron optical equipment and instrumentation for high-end scientific and industrial research and development. Core product groups include electron microscopes (SEMs and TEMs), instruments for the semiconductor industry (electron beam lithography and a series of defect review and inspection tools), and analytical instruments including mass spectrometers, NMRs and ESRs.
JEOL USA, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of JEOL, Ltd., Japan, was incorporated in the United States in 1962. The company has 13 regional service centers that offer unlimited emergency service and support in the U.S.
For more information about JEOL USA, Inc. or any JEOL products, visit www.jeolusa.com, or call 978-535-5900.
Patricia Corkum, Marketing Manager
978-536-2273 o email@example.com o www.jeolusa.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for JEOL (Group)
-  JEOL Ltd.. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Release of the New Scanning Electron Microscope JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (6/2/16). "Press Release: JEOL Highlights New Analytical Technologies at ASMS 2016". Peabody, MA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Big Picture Plus Analysis from a Small, Compact, and Versatile Benchtop SEM – the JSM-6000PLUS NeoScope from JEOL". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Demonstrates New Analytical Technology at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Debuts InfiTOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer for Real-time Gas Analysis". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New PhotoIonization (PI) Source and a new Application for JEOL’s Fourth-Generation AccuTOF-GCX High-Resolution GC/Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Powerful Problem-solving Mass Spectrometer Demonstrations at Pittcon 2016 – JEOL AccuTOF-DART 4G". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Tungsten SEM with Smart Analytical Port Geometry Demonstrated at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/22/16). "Press Release: Researchers First to Prove ZIKA Virus Associated with Microcephaly Used JEOL Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) for Imaging Brain Sections"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/3/16). "Press Release: New JEOL »F2« Versatile S/TEM Offers Advanced Analytical Features". Peabody, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]