Document › Details
JEOL Ltd.. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Release of the New Scanning Electron Microscope JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope".
|Organisation||JEOL Ltd. (JP)|
|Product||JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope™ SEM|
|Person||Kurihara, Gon-emon (JEOL 201108 President)|
- High performance SEM featuring a new high-brightness electron gun and optical system -
JEOL Ltd. (President Gon-emon Kurihara) announces the release of a new scanning electron microscope (SEM), the JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope™. Equipped with a new high-brightness electron gun and optical system, this cutting-edge SEM enables high-quality imaging and highly-efficient acquisition of element analysis data from a sub-micrometer area.
Product development background
Scanning electron microscopes are used in a wide range of fields, such as nanotechnology, metals, semiconductors, ceramics, medicine, and biology. In addition, SEM applications are expanding to not only basic research, but also quality control at manufacturing sites. With this, demands for faster and easier data acquisition are increasing.
Built off of the highly successful and award winning predecessor of our InTouchScope™ series SEMs, the JSM-IT300HR was developed to meet these increasing demands in the market place. This new SEM breaks through the conventional general-purpose SEM in terms of high resolution imaging and high spatial-resolution analysis, by incorporating a new high-brightness electron gun and optical system.
The JSM-IT300HR has adopted our Multi Touch Operating System that has been highly regarded in our InTouchScope™ series. The touch screen interface incorporates Automatic functions and Recipe functions, enabling acquisition of high-quality data with fewer steps. Furthermore, integration of JEOL's energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS) into the JSM-IT300HR allows for seamless acquisition from image collection to elemental analysis.
The JSM-IT300HR SEM can be equipped in 2 configurations. 1) JSM-IT300HR(LV) for high and low vacuum image observation, 2) JSM-IT300HR(LA) also includes an integrated JEOL EDS system.
> New high-brightness electron gun and optical system provide high resolution imaging and high spatial-resolution analysis.
> Intuitive operation is enabled by Touch panel functions, Automatic functions and Recipe functions.
> Easy-to-use software interface (GUI) includes full integration of image observation and element analysis, allowing even novice users to perform any task with high efficiency.
> Large specimen stage which accommodates various sizes and types of specimens for extended observation and analysis.
> Small footprint equivalent to the conventional general-purpose SEM.
Annual unit sales target
50 units/year (initial year)
JSM-IT300HR InTouchScope™ Scanning Electron Microscope
JEOL is a world leader in electron optical equipment and instrumentation for high-end scientific and industrial research and development. Core product groups include electron microscopes (SEMs and TEMs), instruments for the semiconductor industry (electron beam lithography and a series of defect review and inspection tools), and analytical instruments including mass spectrometers, NMRs and ESRs.
For more information about JEOL Ltd. or any JEOL products, visit www.jeol.com.
Record changed: 2016-10-21
More documents for JEOL (Group)
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (6/2/16). "Press Release: JEOL Highlights New Analytical Technologies at ASMS 2016". Peabody, MA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Tungsten SEM with Smart Analytical Port Geometry Demonstrated at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Demonstrates New Analytical Technology at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Debuts InfiTOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer for Real-time Gas Analysis". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New PhotoIonization (PI) Source and a new Application for JEOL’s Fourth-Generation AccuTOF-GCX High-Resolution GC/Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Powerful Problem-solving Mass Spectrometer Demonstrations at Pittcon 2016 – JEOL AccuTOF-DART 4G". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Big Picture Plus Analysis from a Small, Compact, and Versatile Benchtop SEM – the JSM-6000PLUS NeoScope from JEOL". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/22/16). "Press Release: Researchers First to Prove ZIKA Virus Associated with Microcephaly Used JEOL Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM) for Imaging Brain Sections"....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (2/3/16). "Press Release: New JEOL »F2« Versatile S/TEM Offers Advanced Analytical Features". Peabody, MA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (1/4/16). "Press Release: Release of JEM-F200, a Multi-purpose Transmission Electron Microscope"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]