Document › Details
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp). (9/6/16). "Press Release: LabCorp is Scheduled to Present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference". Burlington, NC.
|Region||New York, NY|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Product||Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference 2016 New York|
|Product 2||diagnostic services|
|Index term||LabCorp–Morgan Stanley: investor conference, 201609 supply service LabCorp presents at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference NY|
Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings (LabCorp®) (NYSE: LH) today announced it will participate at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference. LabCorp’s presentation is planned for Monday, September 12, 2016 at 10:30 AM (ET).
A live audio webcast will be available via the Company website at www.labcorp.com and archived for replay.
Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings, an S&P 500 company, is the world’s leading healthcare diagnostics company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory services through LabCorp Diagnostics, and end-to-end drug development support through Covance Drug Development. LabCorp is a pioneer in commercializing new diagnostic technologies and is improving people’s health by delivering the combination of world-class diagnostics, drug development services and technology-enabled solutions. With net revenue in excess of $8.5 billion in 2015 and more than 50,000 employees in approximately 60 countries, LabCorp offers innovative solutions to healthcare stakeholders. LabCorp clients include physicians, patients and consumers, biopharmaceutical companies, government agencies, managed care organizations, hospitals, and clinical labs. To learn more about Covance Drug Development, visit www.covance.com. To learn more about LabCorp and LabCorp Diagnostics, visit www.labcorp.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including with respect to estimated 2016 guidance and the impact of various factors on operating results. Each of the forward-looking statements is subject to change based on various important factors, including without limitation, competitive actions in the marketplace, adverse actions of governmental and other third-party payers and the results from the Company’s acquisition of Covance. Actual results could differ materially from those suggested by these forward-looking statements. Further information on potential factors that could affect LabCorp’s operating and financial results is included in the Company’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015, and subsequent Forms 10-Q, including in each case under the heading risk factors, and in the Company’s other filings with the SEC, as well as in the risk factors included in Covance’s filings with the SEC. The information in this press release should be read in conjunction with a review of the Company’s filings with the SEC including the information in the Company’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015, and subsequent Forms 10-Q, under the heading MANAGEMENT’S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS.
Paul Surdez (investors) - 336-436-5076
Pattie Kushner (media) - 336-436-8263
Company Information: www.labcorp.com
Record changed: 2016-09-10
More documents for LabCorp (Group)
-  Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp). (9/7/16). "Press Release: Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Successfully Completes Acquisition of Sequenom, Inc.". Burlington, NC....
-  Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp). (7/27/16). "Press Release: LabCorp Announces Agreement to Acquire Sequenom". Burlington, NC & San Diego, CA....
-  Agena Bioscience, Inc.. (2/24/15). "Press Release: Agena Bioscience Launches MassARRAY 24-Well System for Affordable Genetic Testing, Liquid Biopsies". San Diego, CA....
-  Sequenom, Inc.. (6/16/14). "Press Release: Sequenom, Inc. Receives U.S. FDA Premarket Clearance". San Diego, CA....
-  Sequenom, Inc.. (5/30/14). "Press Release: Sequenom, Inc. Reports Sales of Bioscience Business". San Diego, CA....
-  Covance, Inc.. (1/23/14). "Press Release: Covance to Open Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety Site in Harrogate, England. Lab to Specialize in Cutting-edge Research for Contaminants Testing". Princeton, N.J.....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]