Document › Details
Genedata AG. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Boosts Speed and Accuracy of Biotherapeutics Characterization". Bethesda, MD.
|Product||Genedata Expressionist for Mass Spectrometry (s/w)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Pfannes, Othmar (Genedata 200406 CEO)|
Genedata adds major new functionality and significantly improves many popular features of the leading software platform for characterization of biopharmaceuticals in drug discovery, development and manufacturing
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and development, today announced the launch of Release 10.0 of its market-leading mass spectrometry software platform Genedata Expressionist®. The latest version of the software for characterization of biotherapeutics is being demonstrated simultaneously at the 2016 Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit in Bethesda, MD, USA and at CASSS Analytical Technologies Europe 2016 in Vienna, Austria.
Genedata Expressionist has a rapidly growing base of users in major biopharmaceutical R&D organizations, whose continuously evolving requirements have been addressed by adding major new functionality and significantly improving existing features of Genedata Expressionist. Improvements include the refinement and enhancement of peak detection, deconvolution of spectra, and platform scalability.
All-new functionalities of Release 10.0 include:
> Quantification of intact proteins by UV – users are now able to process MS and UV data together for more accurate quantification of proteins;
> High resolution intact protein analysis, enabling greater accuracy in protein identification;
> Manual review of automated annotations, allowing maximum control for validation;
> User interface-based batch processing, saving time by automatically processing thousands of biotherapeutics with changing sequences in one batch;
> Expanded support of peptide fragmentation technologies including ETD and ECD fragmentation;
> A glycan library editor, allowing users to build or modify their own libraries of glycans;
> Vector graphics for the production of visually appealing, compelling reports.
Genedata Expressionist was initially designed over ten years ago as a flexible vendor-independent software platform for proteomics and metabolomics. Since then the software has evolved as a highly scalable system with a special emphasis on harmonizing and automating complex data analysis workflows related to biotherapeutics characterization. The end-to-end enterprise software platform integrates state-of-the-art algorithms, intuitive visualizations, and reporting for quick decision-making, as well as data and method management enabling reproducible, high-quality results with significant time and cost savings.
“I am excited about this major step forward with the latest release of Genedata Expressionist,” said Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. “Built on its highly scalable foundation, we have further refined and improved our market-leading software platform, addressing major requirements in the rapidly evolving field of characterization of biopharmaceuticals. We will continue to make significant investments in developing the platform further, based on close collaboration with our leading biopharmaceutical partners, to make it the platform of choice for all characterization work.”
Genedata transforms data into intelligence with a portfolio of advanced software solutions, which make research data accessible and understandable and research processes more efficient. These solutions are used worldwide by leading pharmaceutical, industrial, and agricultural biotechnology companies as well as academic research organizations. Genedata innovations enable scientific discovery that fights disease and improves health and quality of life worldwide. Founded in 1997, Genedata is headquartered in Switzerland, and has offices in Germany, Japan, and the US. www.genedata.com. Follow Us on LinkedIn
Record changed: 2016-04-04
More documents for Genedata (Group)
-  Genedata AG. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Genedata Expands into United Kingdom". Basel....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Innovations Designed to Accelerate Research, Productivity and Discovery on Display at SLAS 2017". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: SLAS2017 – Genedata Announces BMG LABTECH, Creoptix and TTP Labtech as New Ready-to-Run Partners". Washington, DC....
-  Genedata AG. (2/1/17). "Press Release: New Genedata Screener APC Functionality and Integration with Nanion SyncroPatch 384PE at SLAS2017". Basel & Munich....
-  Genedata AG. (1/19/17). "Press Release: Genedata Launches Data Science Services for Precision Medicine". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Genedata Expressionist Extends Support of MAM for Biotherapeutics Characterization". Berlin....
-  Genedata AG. (8/4/16). "Press Release: Genedata Selector 4.5 Released with Improved Performance for Genome Editing and Genome-Wide Variant Analysis Projects". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (6/28/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces Evotec Selects Genedata Screener as its Screening Platform". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (4/11/16). "Press Release: Genedata Announces the Release of Genedata Bioprocess – New Workflow Platform for Biopharmaceutical Development". Basel....
-  Genedata AG. (5/4/15). "Press Release: Genedata Biologics 5.0 – Antibody Engineering and Developability Assessment Advances". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]