Document › Details
Leco Corporation. (5/18/12). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Announces Academic Partnership Program". St. Joseph, MI.
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product||Pegasus® GC-HRT (High Resolution TOFMS)|
|Product 2||Citius™ LC-HRT (High Resolution TOFMS)|
|Person||Patrick, Jeffrey S. (Leco 201108 Life Science and Chemical Analysis Centre)|
LECO's Young Investigator's Grant was designed to support young researchers by providing access to LECO High Performance Mass Spectrometry instrumentation. The grant is open to newly established researchers and research facilities located within the United States performing work in the fields of the life sciences (including clinical/biomedical, metabolomics, toxicology, and nutriceuticals), environmental/agriculture, petroleum/biofuels, and food safety.
Through this program, grant recipients will have the opportunity to utilize either the Pegasus® GC-HRT (High Resolution TOFMS) or the Citius™ LC-HRT and ChromaTOF-HRT® software, as part of their two- to three-year research project. This instrumentation will provide researchers with the advantages of High Performance Mass Spectrometry, including resolution up to 100,000 FWHM, mass accuracy less than 1 ppm, acquisition speeds up to 200 spectra/second, and unmatched sensitivity.
"LECO is proud to support the next generation of scientists with this unique opportunity," said Jeff Patrick, PhD, Director of Marketed Technology for LECO Separation Science. "We're looking forward to helping top researchers achieve the results they need through our instrumentation."
During the lifetime of the grant award, recipients will be required to share their research with the scientific community by submitting a number of journal articles and participating in various presentations as specified by LECO. LECO will provide funding for any required travel fees or expenses, as well as instrument delivery, installation, maintenance, and training.
Two awards will be distributed each year, and grant applications will be accepted throughout the calendar year and reviewed by LECO's designated Grant Awards Committee. To view complete grant rules and regulations and to download an application form, visit www.leco.com/grants/html.
About LECO Corporation
In 1936, the Laboratory Equipment Company introduced the first rapid carbon determinator to the American iron and steel industry. Today, over 75 years later, LECO is recognized as a global leader in the development of high-quality analytical instrumentation, mass spectrometers, comprehensive two-dimensional chromatography, metallography and optical equipment, and consumables. LECO currently has over 30 subsidiaries worldwide, with additional distributors authorized to sell or service LECO products to the rest of the world. For more information, visit www.leco.com.
LECO Corporation | 3000 Lakeview Ave. | St. Joseph | MI | 49085 T 269 985 5496 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.leco.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Leco (Group)
-  Leco Corporation. (8/22/16). "Press Release: Leco Unveils the New Pegasus BT". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (12/17/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Unveils the AMH55". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Opens New European Application and Technology Center in Berlin". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Introducing the Pegasus GC-HRT 4D". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (12/31/14). "Press Release: ChromaTOF-HRT 1.81 Now Available". St. Joseph, MI....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 15, April 2014). (4/14). "A Leading Light. Sitting Down with... Gary Hieftje, Distinguished Professor and Robert & Marjorie Mann Chair of Chemistry, Indiana University Bloomington"....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: Leco and CDS Analytical Announce Relationship to Deliver Pyrolysis and High Performance GC-TOFMS". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/20/13). "Press Release: Leco to Manufacture Accredited Reference Materials under Guidelines of A2LA Accreditation Program". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/18/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex and Leco Partner to Offer Combined Solutions for GC/MS and LC/MS to Metabolomics Researchers. Bundled Solutions Leverage the Synergy between Two Technology Leaders". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/13/13). "Press Release: European GCxGC Symposium Scheduled for September". St. Joseph, MI....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]