Document › Details
Leco Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Introducing the Pegasus GC-HRT 4D". St. Joseph, MI.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Product||Pegasus® GC-HRT 4D System|
|Product 2||ChromaTOF® operating software|
|Person||Fell, Lorne (Leco 201403 Separation Science Product Manager)|
LECO is pleased to announce the launch of Pegasus GC-HRT 4D, which combines the industry standard for comprehensive GCxGC with the highest performance time-of-flight mass spectrometer on the market. This latest innovation in comprehensive GCMS provides scientists with the unprecedented ability to investigate complex samples and identify unknown analytes with the ultimate confidence.
“This product has been eagerly anticipated in the marketplace, as we have fantastic new capabilities and our collaborators are very pleased with the results they are obtaining,” says Lorne Fell, Separation Science Product Manager. “We have built upon our years of GCxGC experience to deliver an appropriate balance of familiar and innovative new features. As we gain traction in our key markets—metabolomics, petroleum, and environmental—we predict this machine will empower our customers to truly discover what other analytes are in their samples instead of playing a guessing game.”
These advances in technology are paired with LECO’s ChromaTOF-HRT® brand software with High Resolution Deconvolution™ (HRD™), which is tailored to get the most out of high resolution data using NIST and Accurate Mass Libraries. Work flows enabled by features such as pseudo-molecular ions via Chemical Ionization, leveraging retention time matching, isotope patterns, and mass accuracy of deconvoluted fragments—all lead to confident identification of unknown species. With mass accuracies of 1 ppm and peak capacity potential at least two times greater than any currently available on the marketplace, the Pegasus GC-HRT 4D is the solution to winning the fight against coelution and comprehensively characterizing even the most complex samples.
About LECO Corporation
For over 75 years, industries around the world have trusted LECO Corporation to deliver technologically advanced products and solutions. Today, that commitment continues with high-speed/high resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOFMS) as well as comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (GCxGC), all featuring easy-to-use ChromaTOF® operating software. Product lines also include high-quality analytical instrumentation, metallography and optical equipment, and consumables. LECO currently has over 30 subsidiaries worldwide, in countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden, Canada, and Mexico, with additional distributors authorized to sell or service LECO products to the rest of the world. For more information, visit www.leco.com, or follow us on Twitter (@LECOCorp), and LinkedIn.
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Leco (Group)
-  Leco Corporation. (8/22/16). "Press Release: Leco Unveils the New Pegasus BT". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (12/17/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Unveils the AMH55". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Opens New European Application and Technology Center in Berlin". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (12/31/14). "Press Release: ChromaTOF-HRT 1.81 Now Available". St. Joseph, MI....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 15, April 2014). (4/14). "A Leading Light. Sitting Down with... Gary Hieftje, Distinguished Professor and Robert & Marjorie Mann Chair of Chemistry, Indiana University Bloomington"....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: Leco and CDS Analytical Announce Relationship to Deliver Pyrolysis and High Performance GC-TOFMS". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/20/13). "Press Release: Leco to Manufacture Accredited Reference Materials under Guidelines of A2LA Accreditation Program". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/18/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex and Leco Partner to Offer Combined Solutions for GC/MS and LC/MS to Metabolomics Researchers. Bundled Solutions Leverage the Synergy between Two Technology Leaders". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/13/13). "Press Release: European GCxGC Symposium Scheduled for September". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/5/13). "Press Release: Chemical Ionization (HR-CI) Source Introduced for Pegasus GC-HRT". St. Joseph, MI....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]