Document › Details
Leco Corporation. (8/22/16). "Press Release: Leco Unveils the New Pegasus BT". St. Joseph, MI.
|Product||Pegasus® BT system (GC-ToF-MS)|
|Product 2||StayClean™ ion source|
LECO Corporation is pleased to announce their latest innovation for the GC-MS marketplace—the Pegasus® BT. The Pegasus BT gives users all of the data they could ever need from a single sample run with an innovative new TOF-MS platform. Unique and powerful software and hardware features simplify quantitation, while also identifying more components with dramatically increased sensitivity. The StayClean™ ion source eliminates the need for source cleaning, while a convenient benchtop package saves valuable space in the laboratory. The Pegasus BT will give users more uptime, and improved, richer chemical data, yielding an increase in overall laboratory productivity and efficiency.
Obtaining better MS chemical information is only part of the solution. LECO’s ChromaTOF® brand software works seamlessly with the new Pegasus BT to automatically process user data and remove the guesswork involved with analyte identification and quantification. Features such as NonTarget Deconvolution™, Target Analyte Find, library searches, an easy-to-configure interface, and data that provides a complete mapping of each sample, all come together to give users a better GC-MS experience.
About LECO Corporation
For 80 years, industries around the world have trusted LECO Corporation to deliver technologically advanced products and solutions. Today, that commitment continues with high-speed/high resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOFMS) as well as comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (GCxGC), all featuring easy-to-use ChromaTOF® operating software. Product lines also include high-quality analytical instrumentation, metallography and optical equipment, and consumables. LECO currently has over 30 subsidiaries worldwide, in countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden, Canada, and Mexico, with additional distributors authorized to sell or service LECO products to the rest of the world. For more information, visit www.leco.com, or follow us on Twitter (@LECOCorp), and LinkedIn.
LECO Corporation • 3000 Lakeview Ave. • St. Joseph, MI 49085-2396 • U.S.A.
Phone: (800) 292-6141 • Fax: (269) 982-8977 • email: email@example.com • www.leco.com
Record changed: 2016-08-25
More documents for Leco (Group)
-  Leco Corporation. (12/17/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Unveils the AMH55". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Leco Corporation Opens New European Application and Technology Center in Berlin". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Introducing the Pegasus GC-HRT 4D". St. Joseph, MI....
-  Leco Corporation. (12/31/14). "Press Release: ChromaTOF-HRT 1.81 Now Available". St. Joseph, MI....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 15, April 2014). (4/14). "A Leading Light. Sitting Down with... Gary Hieftje, Distinguished Professor and Robert & Marjorie Mann Chair of Chemistry, Indiana University Bloomington"....
-  Leco Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: Leco and CDS Analytical Announce Relationship to Deliver Pyrolysis and High Performance GC-TOFMS". St. Joseph, MI....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]