Document › Details
MDS Inc.. (2/1/10). "Press Release: MDS Inc. Announces Appointment of William D. Anderson as Chair of Board of Directors". Toronto, ON.
MDS Inc. (TSX: MDS; NYSE: MDZ), a leading provider of products and services to the global life-sciences markets, today announced the appointment of William D. Anderson as Chair of the Company's Board of Directors.
Mr. Anderson, who joined the Board in February 2007, will continue to serve as a member of the Company's Special Committee and steps down as Chair of the Audit Committee. Robert W. Luba, a member of the Board since 1996, has been appointed Chair of the MDS Audit Committee. James S.A. MacDonald, who joined the MDS Board in January 2004 and has served as Chair since November 2008, remains on the Board and will serve as a member of the Audit Committee and as Chair of the Company's Special Committee.
Mr. Anderson is a Chartered Accountant and a Corporate Director, having retired in 2005 after serving 14 years with BCE Inc. From 2001 to 2004, Mr. Anderson was President of BCE Ventures, and from 1997 to 2000, was Chief Financial Officer of BCE Inc. Mr. Anderson is also a director of TransAlta Corporation and Gildan Activewear Inc.
MDS Inc. (TSX: MDS; NYSE: MDZ) is a global life sciences company that provides market-leading products and services that customers need for the development of drugs and the diagnosis and treatment of disease. MDS Inc. is a leading global provider of innovative technologies for use in medical imaging and radiotherapeutics, sterilization, and pharmaceutical contract research. MDS has more than 2,400 highly skilled people in nine countries. Find out more at www.mdsinc.com or by calling 1-888-MDS-7222, 24 hours a day.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for MDS (Group)
-  MDS Inc.. (2/19/10). "Press Release: MDS Announces Substantial Issuer Bid". Toronto, ON....
-  MDS Inc.. (2/10/10). "Press Release: MDS Announces Agreements to Divest MDS Pharma Services’ Early Stage Business. Company Focused on Building MDS Nordion". Toronto, ON....
-  MDS Inc.. (2/1/10). "Press Release: MDS Inc. Completes Divestiture of MDS Analytical Technologies". Toronto, ON....
-  MDS Inc.. (1/25/10). "Press Release: MDS Announces Resolution of Litigation Related to the Sale of MDS Analytical Technologies". Toronto, ON....
-  MDS Inc.. (1/21/10). "Press Release: MDS Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2009 Financial Results". Toronto, ON....
-  MDS Inc.. (1/8/10). "Press Release: MDS Appoints Steve West MDS Inc. Chief Executive Officer. Peter Dans Appointed Future Chief Financial Officer". Toronto....
-  MDS Inc.. (12/11/09). "Press Release: MDS Receives Notice of Application from PerkinElmer, Inc.". Toronto....
-  MDS Inc.. (11/2/09). "Press Release: MDS Inc. Completes Divestiture of Central Lab Operations". Toronto....
-  MDS Inc.. (9/2/09). "Press Release: MDS Announces Voting Support Agreements". Toronto....
-  MDS Inc.. (9/2/09). "Press Release: MDS Announces Strategic Repositioning. Company Signs Agreement to Sell MDS Analytical Technologies to Danaher Corporation, Plans Substantial Return of Sale Proceeds to Shareholders, Announces Intent to Sell MDS Pharma...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]