Document › Details
Merck KGaA. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Merck Showcases New Innovations at Analytica 2016. Life Science Expertise and Innovations for Simplified, Dynamic and Precise Live Cell Analysis". Darmstadt.
|Group||Merck (DE) (Group)|
|Product||Samplicity® G2 Filtration System|
|Person||Batra, Udit (Merck (DE) 201507– Head Life Science Business before CEO Merck Millipore + Novartis + JnJ + McKinsey)|
Merck, a leading science and technology company, will exhibit a new range of products and solutions at Analytica 2016, the international trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology, held May 10-13 in Munich, Germany.
Innovations that enable faster, easier and more reliable research, including the CellASIC™ ONIX 2 Microfluidic Platform, a tool for live cell analysis are among Merck’s products on display at booth #A1408.
“Merck’s new products exemplify our commitment to developing solutions that solve difficult challenges for our customers,” said Udit Batra, Member of the Merck Executive Board and CEO, Life Science. “Merck has a proven track record in life science and continues to innovate with our new CellASIC™ Platform.”
The CellASIC™ Platform allows researchers to monitor responses to perfusion, temperature and gas environment changes in live cells and track individual cell responses over time for truly dynamic cellular analysis. It also offers constant, stable imaging conditions while maintaining the health of cells, and combines the highest precision controls, superior functionality and simplest user interface for a unique live cell analysis experience.
Merck will also showcase the following innovations at the show:
· Amicon®Stirred Cells – New ultrafiltration devices compatible with large-volume samples and offer easier set-up, more secure assembly, better device integrity and compatibility with more membranes.
· Samplicity®G2 Filtration System – A new technology that provides a convenient, high throughput alternative to syringe-tip filters for chromatography sample prep.
· Spectroquant®Prove Spectrophotometers – New class of spectrophotometers which allow simplified, durable and secure analysis of waste water, drinking water, beverages and process water.
All Merck Press Releases are distributed by e-mail at the same time they become available on the Merck Website www.merckgroup.com/media. Please go to http://www.merckgroup.com/subscribe to register online, change your selection or discontinue this service.
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions. In 2015, Merck generated sales of € 12.85 billion in 66 countries.
Founded in 1668, Merck is the world's oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company. The founding family remains the majority owner of the publicly listed corporate group. Merck, Darmstadt, Germany holds the global rights to the Merck name and brand. The only exceptions are the United States and Canada, where the company operates as EMD Serono, MilliporeSigma and EMD Performance Materials.
Record changed: 2016-06-21
More documents for Merck (DE) (Group)
-  Merck KGaA. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Merck Advances Lab Water Purification Technology with Milli-Q IQ 7000 System". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (2/1/17). "Press Release: Merck Appoints Anke Schenkel as Head of Group Controlling and Risk Management". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (1/20/17). "Press Release: Merck and Genea Open Centre of Excellence for Fertility [This press release is not intended for U.S. based media]". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (1/18/17). "Press Release: Merck Launches First Commercial Screening Service to Predict Multiple Sources of DNA Damage". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Merck Acquires BioControl to Strengthen Position in Food Safety Testing". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Merck Raises Profit Forecast for 2016 Following Good Third Quarter". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (10/13/16). "Press Release: Merck Sets Its Sights on 2018 and Outlines Future Strategic Roadmap". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (10/13/16). "Press Release: Merck Introduces First Certified Spiking Solution of Heavy Labeled Thyroglobulin Protein". Darmstadt....
-  Merck KGaA. (10/6/16). "Press Release: Merck Unveils New State-of-the-Art M Lab Collaboration Center in Korea". Incheon....
-  Merck KGaA. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Merck to Present New Research Focused on Hard-to-Treat Cancers at ESMO 2016 [Not for U.S. and UK media]". Darmstadt....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]