Document › Details
Metabolon, Inc.. (4/10/12). "Press Release: Metabolon Launches Strategic Outsourcing Programs Focused on Disease Metabolism". Research Triangle Park, NC.
|Product||biomarker discovery services|
|Person||Ryals, John (Metabolon 200510 CEO)|
Metabolon, Inc., a diagnostics and services company offering the industry's leading biochemical profiling technology, announces the launch of its Disease Metabolism Strategic Outsourcing Program.
Through this program, Metabolon's partners will collaborate toward shared objectives such as identifying novel targets, establishing high resolution phenotypic screening platforms, elucidating drug mechanism of action, discovering and validating pharmacodynamic biomarkers for translation to the clinic and for patient stratification. Partners will have access to dedicated scientific, technical and IT staff at Metabolon, along with the company's proprietary disease ontologies, as well as supporting visualization tools for the integration of metabolomics data with existing or data derived from such disciplines as genomics and proteomics.
John Ryals, Metabolon President and CEO, said, "We are excited to launch our Strategic Outsourcing Program as it represents a step change in the way the industry will think about and use metabolomics. This initiative results from years of research and development at Metabolon and has been requested by our industrial clients to fully exploit the potential of our platform. We believe that integrating metabolomic profiling deeply at the various stages of the R&D trajectory will lead to better targets, higher quality molecules, faster time to the clinic and reduced R&D risk and cost."
Metabolon has completed hundreds of projects including those in oncology and metabolic disorders, and has acquired vast institutional knowledge of the metabolic pathways and targets that are involved in the onset of disease and its progression. This new program offers a turnkey metabolism center of excellence that provides pharmaceutical and biotech partners access to the most advanced metabolomics research platforms, which serve to enhance their drug discovery and development efficiency. Metabolon's platform yields actionable insight into key disease metabolic processes, drug action, and patient response.
Metabolon, Inc. has advanced the field of metabolomics by pioneering and patenting the industry's leading biochemical biomarker discovery and profiling platform. It has developed the technology to quickly identify and measure all of the biochemicals in a biological sample through its proprietary global processing method. Through the generation and interpretation of data, this method provides a precise understanding of disease etiology and drug action, and advances personalized medicine beyond what genomics and other approaches can promise. Metabolon's expertise is being embraced by a wide range of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and agricultural companies. Metabolytics, its biomarker discovery and analysis business, has completed over 350 client studies and processed over 50,000 samples for customers in 2011 alone. Building on its expertise in biochemistry understanding, Metabolon is also developing proprietary diagnostic tests to determine and track disease progression. For more information about Metabolon, please visit www.metabolon.com or contact Philippe Chemla at email@example.com or 919-572-1711.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Metabolon (Group)
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (12/5/16). "Press Release: Metabolon Raises Additional $15 Million in Funding from Essex Woodlands". Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Metabolon Launches Meta IMD Test to Speed Diagnosis of Inherited Metabolic Disorders". Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (8/11/16). "Press Release: Metabolon Closes $15 Million Financing to Support Precision Medicine Growth Opportunities". Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  Muses Labs. (7/13/16). "Press Release: Metabolon and Muses Labs Partner to Apply Metabolomics to Alzheimer’s Disease". Raleigh, NC....
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: Metabolon and Synlab Group Form Commercialization Collaboration for Quantose IR Diagnostic". Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (7/6/15). "Press Release: Darin Leigh Joins Metabolon as Chief Commercial Officer". Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (6/1/15). "Press Release: Sciex and Metabolon Launch the Lipidyzer Platform for Complete Lipid Analysis, from Sample to Biology". Framingham, MA & Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (3/18/15). "Press Release: Study Shows Quantose IR Measures Insulin Sensitivity Better Than A1C Test for Prediabetes". Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (3/5/15). "Press Release: Metabolon Separates Board Chairman & CEO Roles. Independent Director Santo J. Costa Elected Chairman of the Board". Research Triangle Park, NC....
-  Metabolon, Inc.. (9/3/14). "Press Release: Metabolon and Baylor College of Medicine Partner to Launch Global Metabolomic-Assisted Pathway Screen (MAPS) for Inborn Errors of Metabolism". Research Triangle Park, NC & Houston, TX....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]