Document › Details
Michrom Bioresources, Inc.. (8/18/10). "Press Release: Michrom Bioresources Receives ISO 9001:2008 Certification from TÜV Rheinland". Auburn, CA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Michrom Bioresources Inc.|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||TÜV Rheinland (Group)|
|Product||quality management services|
|Product 2||CaptiveSpray™ Ionization source (CSI source)|
|Index term||Michrom–TÜV Rheinland: quality management services, 201008 service ISO 9001:2008 certification by TÜV Rheinland|
|Person||Nugent, Kerry (Michrom 201008 President + founder)|
|Person 2||Loran, Chris (Michrom 201008 VP sales, marketing + business development)|
Michrom Bioresources, Inc. has received ISO 9001:2008 certification, an internationally recognized standard issued to organizations with a quality management system. The certification was authorized by TÜV Rheinland®, a premier global provider of independent testing and certification services with 15 locations throughout North America.
ISO 9001:2008 provides a set of requirements that must be in place to have a quality management system, regardless of the organization’s size, product or service line, or public or private status. Certification to the standard is voluntary, and organisations must complete a rigorous auditing process by a third-party registrar.
“We are proud to achieve this certification in recognition of Michrom’s commitment to quality and improvement” said Kerry Nugent, President and founder of Michrom. “It took a tremendous effort from the whole organization to achieve this milestone in six months with no non-compliances. We are extremely pleased with the rigorous audits from TUV Rheinland, and are confident our customers will appreciate our commitment to continuous improvement as we expand our business globally.”
“The ISO 9001:2008 certification process provided us the vehicle to review and optimize our development processes and streamline time-to-market for innovative products for our core proteomic customers, while allowing us to expand our solutions to the markets of quantitative biomarkers and drug discovery worldwide” added Chris Loran, vice president of sales, marketing, and business development.
After 20 years in business, Michrom committed to pursue ISO 9001:2008 certification to optimize NPI processes and provide the foundation for lean manufacturing in order to efficiently provide new products, services, and solutions to customers in a rapidly changing global market. The newest generation CaptiveSpray™ sources and Advance splitless nanoUHPLC were developed under the refined processes, significantly reducing time-to-market resulting in precise introduction. Certification of the quality processes streamlines CE certification of Michrom’s products, aligning the organization for global market expansion.
About TÜV Rheinland®
TÜV Rheinland® delivers premier independent testing, assessment, and certification services to help companies gain access into global markets. Boasting an international network across six continents, the company’s in-country experts ease the path to compliance with cost-effective pricing and quick turnaround times. The $1.5 billion corporation is comprised of an international network of more than 12,500 employees in 62 countries and serves most industry sectors and markets worldwide. For more information, visit us.tuv.com.
About Michrom Bioresources, Inc.
Michrom Bioresources was incorporated in April, 1989 to provide innovative micro fluidic products for life science applications. As a pioneer in the field of micro scale protein and peptide separations, Michrom has evolved to become a premier supplier of LCMS instruments, accessories and consumables for proteomics researchers around the world. Michrom is a privately held company located in Auburn California that has shown steady growth over the past 21 years, including a spot on the INC 500 list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America. With thousands of customers in biotech, pharmaceutical, clinical, academic and government research labs wordwide, Michrom has developed an excellent reputation as a resource for solutions to complex proteomics LCMS applications. For more information, visit www.michrom.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]