Document › Details
MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/2/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants Welcomes Ron Shevock as Director of Business Development". San Diego, CA.
|Product||drug discovery services|
|Product 2||analytical services|
|Person||Shevock, Ron (MicroConstants 200911– Director Business Development)|
|Person 2||McMahon, Heather (MicroConstants 201006 MarCom Specialist)|
MicroConstants, Inc., a San Diego-based Contract Research Organization (CRO), today announced the appointment of Ron Shevock as their new director of business development. Ron, a former business development manager for a pharmaceutical product development company, has extensive experience selling contract research services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies at all stages of drug development. Ron Shevock, Director or Business Development at MicroConstants, Inc.
As the director of business development at MicroConstants, Ron will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, and implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies to help increase MicroConstants' presence in the United States as well as in international markets.
"Ron has a reputable track record for developing successful sales strategies and establishing new territories," says president and chief scientific officer Gilbert Lam. "We believe he will be a key asset in achieving MicroConstants' goal of becoming the recognized leader for bioanalytical and DMPK support services."
Ron Shevock brings to MicroConstants over 10 years of sales and marketing experience in a pharmaceutical CRO environment. He has successfully established new sales territories and helped increase revenue for various CROs. Ron has a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
MicroConstants is a GLP-compliant Contract Research Organization (CRO) that provides bioanalytical, drug metabolism, pharmacokinetic and immunology services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. MicroConstants specializes in HPLC/MS/MS, and provides expertise in method development, validation and routine analytical testing. MicroConstants was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA with a second facility in Beijing, China. For more information about MicroConstants or our services, please visit our website at http://www.microconstants.com.
For more information, contact:
+1 (866) 232-9497
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for MicroConstants (Group)
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (5/26/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives Endorsement of OECD GLP Compliance". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/2/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants Completes Installation of Latest LC/MS/MS Technology to Achieve Improved Sensitivity in Bioanalytical Method Development". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/5/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives CNAS (ISO-17025) Accreditation". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (10/21/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Celebrates National Chemistry Week by Teaching San Diego High School Students about the Drug Development Process". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/24/10). "Corporate Information by E-Mail: MicroConstants, Inc."....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/10/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Expands Its GLP Bioanalytical Capacity and Broadens Business Development into the East Coast". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/30/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Enters Collaboration Agreement with Institute of Zoology, Kunming, to Promote Primate Research and Develop Novel Drug Candidates". Kunming....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/26/10). Web Site > Company. About – Management – Facilities –Equipment. [http://www.microconstants.com, 06/24/10]...
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/8/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Now Offers Nanoparticle Formulation Services. Unveils New Service Offering at the Society of Toxicology’s 2010 Annual Meeting & ToxExpo". Salt Lake City, UT....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/20/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Participates in the NIH Clinical Pharmacology Training Program. David Yang, President of MicroConstants China, Discusses Regulatory Policies". Beijing....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]