Document › Details
MicroConstants, Inc.. (5/26/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives Endorsement of OECD GLP Compliance". Beijing.
|Organisation||MicroConstants China Inc.|
|Organisation 2||MicroConstants Inc.|
|Product 2||laboratory services|
|Person||Yang, Q. David (MicroConstants 201011 CEO of MicroConstants China Inc)|
|Person 2||Lam, Gilbert N. (MicroConstants 1998–2010– Founder + CSO + President)|
MicroConstants China Inc., a Contract Research Organization (CRO) conducting preclinical pharmacokinetics studies and providing full-service early stage clinical trial management in Beijing, announces the Endorsement of Compliance with the OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in the areas of analytical chemistry and pharmacokinetic studies from the Netherlands GLP Compliance Monitoring Programme. MicroConstants China is the first test facility in China to receive an Endorsement of GLP Compliance from the Netherlands inspectorate.
Dr. Q. David Yang, chief executive officer of MicroConstants China, is thrilled with the OECD Endorsement of GLP Compliance. "The Endorsement illustrates our commitment to quality and validates our bioanalytical laboratory's capability of carrying out method validation and bioanalysis under OECD Principles of GLP."
MicroConstants China received the Endorsement on May 23, 2011 following a one week assessment and onsite inspection conducted by the Netherlands GLP Compliance Monitoring Programme in early 2011. Late last year, they also received ISO-17025 accreditation from the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS). These accomplishments can be attributed to MicroConstants San Diego's quality systems, which MicroConstants China adopted and successfully implemented at the Beijing laboratory in 2009.
"This Endorsement, along with the CNAS accreditation achieved last year, demonstrates that our Beijing team is capable of conducting high quality contract research services equivalent to those provided by our San Diego bioanalytical laboratory," said Dr. Gilbert Lam, co-founder of MicroConstants China and president of MicroConstants, Inc. in San Diego, California. "This is a significant accomplishment and we are very proud of their progress."
About MicroConstants China Inc.
MicroConstants China Inc. is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that was established in 2007 by the founder and president of MicroConstants, Inc., a bioanalytical and PK specialty CRO in San Diego, California with over a decade of GLP compliance history. Located in Beijing, MicroConstants China provides preclinical and clinical pharmacokinetic analysis and early stage clinical trial management services, including clinical site qualification, trial monitoring, data management, biostatistics, and clinical summary reports to pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. Additionally, the CRO offers QA audit and drug development project management services for preclinical toxicology and pharmacology studies in China. Its bioanalytical laboratory is fully GLP-compliant with USFDA, OECD, Japan MHLW and China SFDA guidelines. For more information about MicroConstants China and the contract research services they provide, please visit http://www.microconstants.com/china.
For more information, contact:
MicroConstants China Inc.
+86 (133) 1111-8640
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for MicroConstants (Group)
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/2/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants Completes Installation of Latest LC/MS/MS Technology to Achieve Improved Sensitivity in Bioanalytical Method Development". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/5/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives CNAS (ISO-17025) Accreditation". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (10/21/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Celebrates National Chemistry Week by Teaching San Diego High School Students about the Drug Development Process". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/24/10). "Corporate Information by E-Mail: MicroConstants, Inc."....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/10/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Expands Its GLP Bioanalytical Capacity and Broadens Business Development into the East Coast". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/30/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Enters Collaboration Agreement with Institute of Zoology, Kunming, to Promote Primate Research and Develop Novel Drug Candidates". Kunming....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/26/10). Web Site > Company. About – Management – Facilities –Equipment. [http://www.microconstants.com, 06/24/10]...
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/8/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Now Offers Nanoparticle Formulation Services. Unveils New Service Offering at the Society of Toxicology’s 2010 Annual Meeting & ToxExpo". Salt Lake City, UT....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/20/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Participates in the NIH Clinical Pharmacology Training Program. David Yang, President of MicroConstants China, Discusses Regulatory Policies". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/2/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants Welcomes Ron Shevock as Director of Business Development". San Diego, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]