Document › Details
MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/20/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Participates in the NIH Clinical Pharmacology Training Program. David Yang, President of MicroConstants China, Discusses Regulatory Policies". Beijing.
|Organisation||MicroConstants China Inc.|
|Organisation 2||NIH (US)|
|Group||United States (govt)|
|Product||drug discovery services|
MicroConstants China Co., Ltd., a Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in bioanalysis and pharmacokinetics, announces their participation in the National Institute of Health's (NIH) Principles of Clinical Pharmacology training program in Beijing, China. Dr. David Yang, president of MicroConstants China, was a panelist at the event, and several MicroConstants employees assisted NIH experts by providing translation services during the training program.
On November 16 - 20, 2009 NIH and GlobalMD, together with the Chinese Association of Clinical Pharmacology, organized the Principles of Clinical Pharmacology training program in Beijing. The program was designed to educate clinical pharmacologists in China on recent advancements in the field, and the FDA review process of clinical pharmacology studies for new drug development.
On the final day of the training program, Dr. David Yang participated on a panel covering a variety of topics such as regulatory policies, clinical pharmacology and drug development strategy for Chinese biotech companies. Other panelists included Dr. Yi Feng, director of office of evaluation management and communications at the Center for Drug Evaluation, China State FDA; Dr. Liu Ze-Yuan, director of clinical pharmacology at the 307 Hospital of People's Liberation Army; and Dr. Mao Yi-Min, director of clinical pharmacology at Renji Hospital in Shanghai.
MicroConstants China also participated in the event by assisting with the translation of presentation materials, and serving as translators during the training program for advanced topics such as population pharmacokinetics and pharmacometrics. Four of MicroConstants' employees provided translation services during the event ensuring that trainees were able to gain full understanding of all program topics.
Approximately 100 clinical pharmacologists including clinical researchers from government hospitals, faculty members from medical universities, and clinical research professionals from domestic and international pharmaceutical companies in China attended the four-day training program.
About MicroConstants China Co., Ltd.
MicroConstants China was established in 2007 by the founder and president of MicroConstants Inc., a GLP-compliant bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic specialty Contract Research Organization (CRO) in San Diego, California, USA. Located in Beijing, MicroConstants China is dedicated to providing premier quality preclinical and clinical bioanalytical and pharmacokinetics services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. Its bioanalytical laboratory has been GLP-compliant since April of 2009. MicroConstants China also offers quality system consulting and project management services for toxicology studies and Phase I clinical trials.
For more information, contact:
MicroConstants China Co., Ltd.
+86 (10) 5257 3257
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for MicroConstants (Group)
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (5/26/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives Endorsement of OECD GLP Compliance". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/2/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants Completes Installation of Latest LC/MS/MS Technology to Achieve Improved Sensitivity in Bioanalytical Method Development". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/5/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives CNAS (ISO-17025) Accreditation". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (10/21/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Celebrates National Chemistry Week by Teaching San Diego High School Students about the Drug Development Process". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/24/10). "Corporate Information by E-Mail: MicroConstants, Inc."....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/10/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Expands Its GLP Bioanalytical Capacity and Broadens Business Development into the East Coast". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/30/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Enters Collaboration Agreement with Institute of Zoology, Kunming, to Promote Primate Research and Develop Novel Drug Candidates". Kunming....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/26/10). Web Site > Company. About – Management – Facilities –Equipment. [http://www.microconstants.com, 06/24/10]...
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/8/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Now Offers Nanoparticle Formulation Services. Unveils New Service Offering at the Society of Toxicology’s 2010 Annual Meeting & ToxExpo". Salt Lake City, UT....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/2/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants Welcomes Ron Shevock as Director of Business Development". San Diego, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]