Document › Details
MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/8/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Now Offers Nanoparticle Formulation Services. Unveils New Service Offering at the Society of Toxicology’s 2010 Annual Meeting & ToxExpo". Salt Lake City, UT.
|Organisation||MicroConstants China Inc.|
|Product||drug development services|
|Product 2||nanoparticle technology|
|Person||McMahon, Heather (MicroConstants 201006 MarCom Specialist)|
MicroConstants, a GLP-compliant Contract Research Organization (CRO) specializing in bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic analysis, has acquired access to a new nanosizing technology that transforms water insoluble compounds into nanoparticles, making formulation preparation and dosing for toxicology studies easier. In multiple cases, our method has been proven to increase the gastro-intestinal absorption of highly insoluble compounds ensuring maximal oral exposure for toxicology studies.
Many commercially available medications and a large majority of New Chemical Entities (NCEs) produced are poorly soluble. For existing medications, this leads to costly and poorly absorbed medications that are minimally effective. For poorly soluble NCEs, higher doses, poor efficacy results and increased production costs often make them non-commercializable. Nanotechnologies have been proven as a valuable adjunct to the development of new therapeutics. Nanoparticles provide a much larger surface area thereby increasing the dissolution rate resulting in enhanced absorption. Nanosizing your compound elicits improved drug loading, exposure and bioavailability, and faster onset (earlier Tmax).
The patented, proprietary nanosizing process used at MicroConstants does not involve water or mechanical shear, so it is faster and more efficient than aqueous-based technologies. Furthermore, the process typically does not require the addition of excipients, leaving the pure Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) ready for easy dispersion as a convenient suspension formulation. Our cost effective technique provides higher dose loading (50-60%), and is amendable to all routes of extravascular administration. The particle size is reproducible and the process is completely scalable.
If you are working with a difficult formulation or a compound with poor absorption, let MicroConstants transform your compound into nanoparticles. Visit us at booth 221 during the SOT Annual Meeting March 8-10, 2010 in Salt Lake City, Utah to learn more.
MicroConstants is a GLP-compliant Contract Research Organization (CRO) dedicated to providing premier quality bioanalytical, drug metabolism, pharmacokinetic, formulation and immunoassay support services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. We are the largest bioanalytical LC/MS/MS service provider on the West Coast, and specialize in method development, method validation and sample analysis. For more information about our nanoparticle formulation services, or any of the services offered by MicroConstants, please visit our website at http://www.microconstants.com.
For more information, contact:
+1 (866) 232-9497
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for MicroConstants (Group)
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (5/26/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives Endorsement of OECD GLP Compliance". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (3/2/11). "Press Release: MicroConstants Completes Installation of Latest LC/MS/MS Technology to Achieve Improved Sensitivity in Bioanalytical Method Development". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/5/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Receives CNAS (ISO-17025) Accreditation". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (10/21/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Celebrates National Chemistry Week by Teaching San Diego High School Students about the Drug Development Process". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/24/10). "Corporate Information by E-Mail: MicroConstants, Inc."....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (6/10/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants Expands Its GLP Bioanalytical Capacity and Broadens Business Development into the East Coast". San Diego, CA....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/30/10). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Enters Collaboration Agreement with Institute of Zoology, Kunming, to Promote Primate Research and Develop Novel Drug Candidates". Kunming....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (4/26/10). Web Site > Company. About – Management – Facilities –Equipment. [http://www.microconstants.com, 06/24/10]...
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/20/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants China Participates in the NIH Clinical Pharmacology Training Program. David Yang, President of MicroConstants China, Discusses Regulatory Policies". Beijing....
-  MicroConstants, Inc.. (11/2/09). "Press Release: MicroConstants Welcomes Ron Shevock as Director of Business Development". San Diego, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]