Document › Details
Microsaic Systems plc. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Appointment of Interim Chairman".
Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS), the developer of chip-based mass spectrometry instruments, announces that it has appointed Prof. Eric Yeatman as Interim Chairman of the Board while the Company continues its search for a successor to Mr Colin Nicholl who retires as Chairman on 31 January 2017. Prof. Yeatman is an experienced chair, having previously held the position for nine years, resigning on 1 July 2013. Since 1 July 2013, he has been a Non-Executive Director of the Company.
The process to recruit a new Chairman is progressing, and discussions have been held with a number of potential candidates. The Company will keep shareholders updated on the recruitment process.
Separately, Mr Christopher Buckley, Non-Executive Director, will join the Remuneration Committee and Finance and Audit Committee.
Microsaic Systems plc
Jim Ramage, CEO
Bevan Metcalf, FD
+44 (0) 1483 751577
N+1 Singer (Nominated Adviser & Broker)
Liz Yong +44 (0)20 7496 3000
Citigate Dewe Rogerson (Financial PR)
Mark Swallow, Marine Perrier
+44 (0)20 7282 2948/1068
About Microsaic Systems
Microsaic Systems plc is a high technology company developing chip-based, bench-top mass spectrometry (“MS”) instruments that are designed to improve the efficiency of Pharma R&D. MS is an analytical technique of choice for biochemists across many industry sectors.
Microsaic aims to bring routine MS analysis to the pharmaceutical scientist, providing powerful methods of analysis to enable earlier decision making relating to product identification, purity and bioactivity.
The Company is working with established global companies in preparative and purification science with expertise in Pharma and life sciences to co-develop new, integrated and optimised, application-specific, solutions to improve productivity in the development of small molecule and novel biologic (peptides, antibodies) medicines.
The Microsaic 4000 MiD®, single quadrupole, is the world's smallest MS system, retaining the functionality of larger conventional MS systems, is easier to use by non-specialists, consumes less energy and has lower running costs. The Company is also developing new MS systems, based on its patented chip technologies, to address further areas of emerging need in Pharma R&D.
Microsaic Systems was established in 2001 by a team including founders from Imperial College London, and was admitted to AIM in 2011 (ticker: MSYS).
Record changed: 2017-04-19
More documents for Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS)
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (4/7/17). "Press Release: Microsaic Signs Amended Agreement with Global Partner"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/13/16). "Press Release: Trading Update"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Retirement of Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Result of General Meeting, Completion of Placing and Total Voting Rights"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Proposed Placing of up to 108,000,000 New Ordinary Shares at 5 Pence per Share and Notice of General Meeting"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Result of Placing"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Interim Results and Management Update for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Distribution of Annual Report and Accounts"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]