Document › Details
Microsaic Systems plc. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Retirement of Chairman".
Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS), the developer of chip-based mass spectrometry instruments, has been informed by the Company’s Chairman, Colin Nicholl, that he shall retire from the Board on the 31 January 2017. The Board, in consultation with its nominated adviser N+1 Singer, has initiated a process to identify and elect a new Chairperson.
Senior Non-Executive Director Eric Yeatman commented: “Colin has been a strong guiding influence to Microsaic, particularly as Chairman since July 2013. During this period, the Company has undertaken important changes, including the introduction of a new management team and corporate strategy, and most recently a successful corporate financing to ensure the ongoing financial stability for the business. On behalf of the Board, I would like to express our great appreciation for his contribution to the leadership of the Company, and his continuing commitment to the successful implementation of its strategy.”
Colin Nicholl added: “Microsaic has unique technologies that have the potential to make a positive impact in a wide range of application areas. With a new executive team in place and with its financial stability ensured for the next few years, it is the right time to step down and enable the company to seek a new Chairperson who will lead the board during the next exciting phase of Microsaic’s development.”
Microsaic Systems plc
Jim Ramage, CEO
Bevan Metcalf, FD
+44 (0) 1483 751577
N+1 Singer (Nominated Adviser & Broker)
Shaun Dobson, Liz Yong
+44 ( 0 ) 20 7496 3000
Citigate Dewe Rogerson (Financial PR)
Mark Swallow, Marine Perrier
+44 (0)20 7282 2948/1068
Record changed: 2016-10-20
More documents for Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS)
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Appointment of Interim Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/13/16). "Press Release: Trading Update"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Result of General Meeting, Completion of Placing and Total Voting Rights"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Interim Results and Management Update for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Result of Placing"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Proposed Placing of up to 108,000,000 New Ordinary Shares at 5 Pence per Share and Notice of General Meeting"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Distribution of Annual Report and Accounts"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (2/24/16). "Press Release: Update on Operations and Notice of Results"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]