Document › Details
Microsaic Systems plc. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Distribution of Annual Report and Accounts".
Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS), the developer of chip-based mass spectrometry instruments, announces that its 2015 Annual Report, including notice of its 2016 Annual General Meeting to be held on 20 June 2016, have been posted to shareholders.
Copies of the Annual Report and Notice are available on the Company's website (www.microsaic.com).
Microsaic Systems plc
via Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Colin Nicholl, Chairman
Jim Ramage, CEO
Numis Securities Limited
+44 (0)20 7260 1000
Stuart Skinner (Nominated Adviser)
Tom Ballard (Broker)
Citigate Dewe Rogerson (Financial PR)
+44 (0)20 7282 2948/1068
Mark Swallow, Marine Perrier
About Microsaic Systems
Microsaic Systems plc is a high technology company developing and marketing next generation mass spectrometry (MS) instruments for the analysis of liquid samples. Microsaic has successfully miniaturised mass spectrometry into a desktop instrument by integrating the key MS components onto patented chip technologies (called ionchip®, spraychip® and vac-chip™). Microsaic's MS products retain the functionality of larger, conventional MS systems but are substantially smaller, lighter, consume less energy and have lower running costs. The Microsaic 4000 MiD® is the world's smallest MS system.
MS is a 'gold-standard' analytical technique used across many industry sectors, including pharmaceutical, diagnostics and healthcare, government, energy, utilities, environmental, food and drink, security and defence, and industrial chemicals.
Microsaic Systems was established in 2001 by a team including founders from Imperial College London, and was admitted to AIM in April 2011 under the symbol MSYS. www.microsaic.com
[ The Annual Report can be downloaded via
http://www.microsaic.com/uploads/2016%20Documents%20and%20announcements/Microsaic%20Annual%20Report%202015.pdf ; iito]
Record changed: 2016-07-02
More documents for Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS)
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Appointment of Interim Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/13/16). "Press Release: Trading Update"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Retirement of Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Result of General Meeting, Completion of Placing and Total Voting Rights"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Proposed Placing of up to 108,000,000 New Ordinary Shares at 5 Pence per Share and Notice of General Meeting"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Result of Placing"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Interim Results and Management Update for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (2/24/16). "Press Release: Update on Operations and Notice of Results"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]