Document › Details
Microsaic Systems plc. (4/7/17). "Press Release: Microsaic Signs Amended Agreement with Global Partner".
Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS), the developer of chip-based mass spectrometry instruments, announces that it has signed an amendment to its Research Collaboration Agreement with a long standing global partner. The amended agreement is a precursor to future collaboration in the area of bio-processing.
Interim Chairman, Eric Yeatman commented:
"We are delighted to sign this agreement with one of the foremost players in the global market for scientific instrumentation, which is in line with the Company's strategy to focus on application areas in biopharma."
The information contained within this announcement is deemed to constitute inside information as stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulations (EU) No. 596/2014. Upon the publication of this announcement, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain.
Microsaic Systems plc
Jim Ramage, CEO
Bevan Metcalf, FD
+44 (0) 1483 751577
N+1 Singer (Nominated Adviser & Broker)
+44 (0)20 7496 3000
Citigate Dewe Rogerson (Financial PR)
Mark Swallow, Marine Perrier
+44 (0)20 7282 2948/1068
About Microsaic Systems
Microsaic Systems plc is a high technology company developing chip-based, bench-top mass spectrometry ("MS") instruments that are designed to improve the efficiency of Pharma R&D. MS is an analytical technique of choice for biochemists across many industry sectors.
Microsaic aims to bring routine MS analysis to the pharmaceutical scientist, providing powerful methods of analysis to enable earlier decision making relating to product identification, purity and bioactivity.
The Company is working with established global companies in preparative and purification science with expertise in Pharma and life sciences to co-develop new, integrated and optimised, application-specific, solutions to improve productivity in the development of small molecule and novel biologic (peptides, antibodies) medicines.
The Microsaic 4000 MiD®, single quadrupole, is the world's smallest MS system, retaining the functionality of larger conventional MS systems, is easier to use by non-specialists, consumes less energy and has lower running costs. The Company is also developing new MS systems, based on its patented chip technologies, to address further areas of emerging need in Pharma R&D.
Microsaic Systems was established in 2001 by a team including founders from Imperial College London, and was admitted to AIM in 2011 (ticker: MSYS).
Record changed: 2017-04-18
More documents for Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS)
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Appointment of Interim Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/13/16). "Press Release: Trading Update"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Retirement of Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Result of General Meeting, Completion of Placing and Total Voting Rights"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Proposed Placing of up to 108,000,000 New Ordinary Shares at 5 Pence per Share and Notice of General Meeting"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Result of Placing"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Interim Results and Management Update for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Distribution of Annual Report and Accounts"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]