Document › Details
Microsaic Systems plc. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2014".
Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS), the developer of chip-based scientific instruments, announces its preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2014 and an update on trading since the year end.
> Signing of two further OEM agreements. One with Gilson Inc. for our single quadruple unit (the 4000 MiD®) and a second with a leading global scientific company for our triple quadrupole mass spectrometry technology
> Signing of an important agreement with Plexus Corp. for the manufacture of the 4000 MiD® to meet increasing demand
> Signing of an OEM agreement with GE Healthcare for both the 4000 MiD® and our MiDas™ unit
> Signing of a distributor agreement with Kinesis Ltd for the distribution of our 4000 MiD® in the UK, Europe and India
> Revenue up 32% to £1.20 million (2013: £0.91 million)
> Placing of 10,500,000 ordinary shares raising £4.41m before costs
> Cash at 31 December 2014 £4.55 million (2013: £3.24 million)
Colin Jump, Chief Executive of Microsaic Systems plc, commented:
“I am pleased with the progress that Microsaic has made across all areas of its business in 2014. We have signed a further three OEM agreements targeting specific applications, a manufacturing agreement that provides capacity to meet expected commercial demand and a distributor agreement for our own branded instruments in key markets. Together, this provides Microsaic with a strong base for the business to move forward and is a significant step forward from our position 12 months ago.”
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS)
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Retirement of Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Result of General Meeting, Completion of Placing and Total Voting Rights"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Proposed Placing of up to 108,000,000 New Ordinary Shares at 5 Pence per Share and Notice of General Meeting"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Result of Placing"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Interim Results and Management Update for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Distribution of Annual Report and Accounts"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (2/24/16). "Press Release: Update on Operations and Notice of Results"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/14/16). "Press Release: Grant of Share Options"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/21/15). "Press Release: Directorate Changes"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]