Document › Details
Microsaic Systems plc. (3/19/15). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Appoints Glenn Tracey as Chief Operating Officer".
Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS), the high technology company developing next generation mass spectrometry (MS) instruments, is pleased to announce the appointment of Glenn Tracey as Chief Operating Officer. In this new role, Glenn will focus on delivering a program of operational excellence in support of Microsaic's partnership strategy, and on driving a pipeline of new technologies in growth application areas.
Glenn has more than 15 years' experience leading product marketing and R&D for small and large companies in sensing and detection, across applications in human and environmental health. For the majority of this time, Glenn was at global life sciences company PerkinElmer, where he progressed through multiple senior roles advancing PerkinElmer's environmental health technologies from high-end laboratory detection to field-based sensing across a number of markets such as food, air, water and pharmaceuticals. Before joining Microsaic, he headed business development for Cambridge Temperature Concepts Ltd, a start-up digital health company, based in Cambridge, UK, delivering a FDA approved technology in fertility, with further interests across a range of health applications.
Colin Jump, Chief Executive of Microsaic Systems, said: "I would like to welcome Glenn to the team at this exciting time in Microsaic's development. We are confident that, with his experience and connections, he will make a valuable contribution to the business as we develop our partnerships and drive our current and future technologies into new application areas."
Colin Jump, CEO
Andrew Darby, CFO
Via Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Numis Securities Limited
Stuart Skinner (Nominated Adviser)
James Serjeant (Broker)
+44 (0)20 7260 1000
Citigate Dewe Rogerson (Financial PR)
Mark Swallow, Malcolm Robertson, Chris Gardner
+44 (0)20 7282 2948/2867/2995
About Microsaic Systems
Microsaic Systems Microsaic Systems plc is a high technology company developing and marketing next generation mass spectrometry (MS) instruments for the analysis of gaseous, liquid and solid samples. Microsaic has successfully miniaturised mass spectrometry into a desktop instrument by integrating the key MS components onto patented chip technologies (called ionchip®, spraychip® and vac-chip™). Microsaic's MS products retain the functionality of larger, conventional MS systems but are substantially smaller, lighter, consume less energy and have lower running costs. The Microsaic 4000 MiD® is the world's smallest MS system.
Mass spectrometry is a 'gold-standard' analytical technique used across many industry sectors, including pharmaceutical, diagnostics and healthcare, government, energy, utilities, environmental, food and drink, security and defence, and industrial chemicals - a combined market of $3.9 billion in 2013. Microsaic aims to introduce compact, deployable MS products, based on its core technology, into a series of these target markets.
Microsaic Systems was established in 2001 by a team including founders from Imperial College London, and was admitted to AIM in April 2011 under the symbol MSYS.
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Microsaic Systems plc (AIM: MSYS)
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/28/16). "Press Release: Retirement of Chairman"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (9/12/16). "Press Release: Result of General Meeting, Completion of Placing and Total Voting Rights"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Proposed Placing of up to 108,000,000 New Ordinary Shares at 5 Pence per Share and Notice of General Meeting"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Result of Placing"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Interim Results and Management Update for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2016"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/19/16). "Press Release: Distribution of Annual Report and Accounts"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (2/24/16). "Press Release: Update on Operations and Notice of Results"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/14/16). "Press Release: Grant of Share Options"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (12/21/15). "Press Release: Directorate Changes"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]