Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (9/4/12). "Press Release: Netzsch Acquires Bruker’s Thermal Analysis Instruments Business in Japan". Yokohama.
|Organisation||Bruker AXS K.K.|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Netzsch (Group)|
|Product||thermal analytical instrument|
|Person||Ueki, Sadao (Bruker 200902 President of Bruker AXS KK)|
The Netzsch Analyzing & Testing division and Bruker Corporation today announced jointly that Netzsch Japan K.K. has acquired Bruker's Thermal Analysis instruments business in Japan. Together with the well-established international Netzsch group, Netzsch Japan will further develop, produce, distribute and service the existing and new Thermal Analysis product lines. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
In Japan, Netzsch has previously been distributing its Thermal Analysis instruments via Bruker AXS K.K., headquartered in Yokohama. Bruker has distributed high-end Netzsch Thermal Analysis products in Japan in parallel with Bruker's routine Thermal Analysis product line. Being one of the leading countries in top level materials research and development, Japan is one of the most important markets for high-performance Thermal Analysis instrumentation.
Mr. Yoshio Shinoda, President of Netzsch Japan K.K., stated: "We are convinced that having a large R&D and production site that understands the needs of the Japanese market is an excellent way to further develop our future business in Japan. With an additional 30 employees joining us from Bruker, Netzsch can now serve our Japanese customers even better, and we will further improve our outstanding reputation as the performance leader in Thermal Analysis instrumentation. This will boost the success that Netzsch has had in recent years in the Asia-Pacific region."
Mr. Sadao Ueki, President of Bruker AXS K.K., added: "It is a great benefit for our valued Thermal Analysis customers and employees to have the Thermal Analysis business now under the leadership and management of Netzsch Japan K.K, a global leader in high-performance Thermal Analysis instrumentation. With the support of their headquarters in Germany, Netzsch will have a very successful future in Japan."
The Netzsch Group is an owner-managed, internationally operating technology company headquartered in Germany. Three Business Units - Analyzing & Testing, Grinding & Dispersing, and Pumps & Systems - provide tailored solutions for highest-level needs. The Group employs over 2,500 employees at 130 sales and production centers in 23 countries across the globe.
The Analyzing & Testing business unit of the Netzsch Group develops and manufactures a complete high-precision instrument line for Thermal Analysis and Thermophysical Properties measurement while also offering commercial testing services in their laboratories. The instrumentation is employed for research and quality control in the polymer sector, the chemical industry, the areas of inorganics and building materials, and environmental analysis. The company's technology and quality standards make them to one of the world's leading manufacturers in their business. Netzsch software solutions, particularly in the area of evaluation (such as reaction kinetics and multi-component analysis), have received accolades from experts. The Analyzing & Testing business unit was created in 1962 and employs nearly 400 people around the world.
For more information, please visit: www.netzsch.com
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com
Mr. Yoshio Shinoda, +81 (0)45 453 1962
President, Netzsch Japan K.K.
Mr. Sadao Ueki, +81 (0)45 453 1964
President, Bruker AXS K.K.
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]