Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (1/10/05). "Press Release: New 2005–2006 Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||ACQUITY UPLC (Ultra Performance LC™) system|
Chemists now have a major source of information to access a variety of separation solutions with the publication of the 2005-2006 Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog.
The catalog showcases Waters latest column technologies, sample prep innovations and life science solutions. Its glossy, color, 292-page design includes charts, tables and graphs that help chemists navigate which column and sample preparation products fit their specific application. Chemists can easily access solutions for sample enrichment, isolation, purification, and higher throughput as well as information about chemical structure or composition. New products featured for the first time include:
– SunFire™ Columns - a new era in HPLC column performance
– Optimum Bed Density (OBD™) Preparative Columns
– Atlantis® HILIC Silica Columns
– Oasis® Weak Cation Exchange (WCX) and Oasis Weak Anion Exchange (WAX) sorbents
– Waters Certified Vials
– Sirocco™ Protein Precipitation Plate
– MassPREP™ products for Mass Spec
– Innovative and optimized ACQUITY UPLC™ Column chemistry
"Today's announcement underscores Waters commitment to partnering with its customers by delivering the resources to make them a success. In addition to the catalogs, Waters also offers customers the ability to call one of our 54 worldwide offices, interact with our highly trained account specialists, visit our website, www.waters.com and/or access 25,000+ applications in our Information Center (click on Applications), or attend an educational webcast (click on Web Seminars) ," said Mark Baynham, Ph.D, Director of Chemistry Operations Marketing.
Also new in this year's catalog for the first time, you can find information on Waters Quality Parts® and Supplies (including Performance Maintenance Kits) which are precision-engineered parts made and tested by Waters specifically for Waters LC and MS products. These parts are manufactured under strict regulatory standards, including ISO 9001 and GMP requirements.
The catalog also contains complete ordering information including part numbers and is accessible online at www.waters.com/catalog. Hard copies (Catalog #720001027EN and US Price List # 72001028EN) can be ordered on-line or requested from any one of Waters sales offices.
About Waters Chemistry Operations
Waters chemistry products are manufactured by the company under the highest quality standards including ISO-9000 and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). The company operates two world-class manufacturing facilities - in Wexford, Ireland and Taunton, Massachusetts - that are continuously expanded and upgraded to keep pace with market demand for new and existing products.
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis. These market segments account for $4.4 billion of the overall $20 billion analytical instrumentation market. Waters Corporation is a multi-national, publicly traded corporation (NYSE: WAT) and a member of the Standard and Poor's 500 index.
Waters, Atlantis, Oasis and Waters Quality Parts are registered trademarks and ACQUITY UPLC, SunFire, OBD, MassPREP and Sirocco are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]